Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a quick question - Minitokyo

a quick question

page 1 of 1 4 total items

is it possible to be automaticly notified as soon as one of my friends posts a new wallpaper?

if not and enough people reply maybe minitokyo will make it happen.

Um... I don't know if it's automatic, but if a friend or someone on your watch list submits a wallpaper, or submits anything like a scan or starts a new thread, it should show up under your notifications.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote by Userguide to MT3Friendlist is a list of members who are your friends. People you care enough to want to know what they post in the forum. You will NOT receive notifications when they submit wallpapers, indy art or reviews. You will only receive threads notifications. The reasoning is, you should check up on them from time to time. This is not a list meant for 100 members or so, but for your, so to speak, best buddies.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

so where is my watch list mikare?
i cant see it anywhere. sorry im still pretty new

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.