Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite dessert of all time!^^ - Minitokyo

Your favorite dessert of all time!^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think Cheese Cake is the best!
What about you? XD

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I tried tiramisu once, and i really really liked it! I really like the coffee part! although i love fruit for dessert too! Healthy too! :)

Ice cream, chocolate or ice cream cake, French vanilla sticks.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from making anymore of these thread types. You can ask the same question but in a manner that conforms to forum guidelines such as what kind of desserts do you enjoy eating

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ooh. It has to be coconut ice with coffee.

- This Free Life Crisis -

yum..yum..*drools* oh, there's too many of em^^
but I love tiramisu and jelly ice cream

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote by SpystreakPlease refrain from making anymore of these thread types. You can ask the same question but in a manner that conforms to forum guidelines such as what kind of desserts do you enjoy eating

The point of the favorites rule is not so technical as to avoid using the word 'favorite', but to prevent pointless threads with responses nobody will be interested in.

This thread still has potential to become a compiled list of interesting desserts, since there are so many. I hope all the responses don't all turn out to be the same thing, which then warrants thread closure. As of now this thread will be left open.

Besides, how 'meaningful' of a discussion do you expect from a thread about food?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

deep fry banan with vanille icecream

baon2k

baon2k

*hafl hafl*

cakes cakes cakes.. don't like chocolate pure or choclate pudding... but for sweet cakes i could die
so, else i like fruit salad with lots of citrus fruits and bananas apples etc *drool*

lemon gelato, mmmmmmm tipped off with a bottle of lemon lime bitter

aiya.

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Strawberry Cakes, Blackcurrent or Mint Choco-chip Ice-cream! ^^

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hmmm.. when you talk about desserts... i'm thinking of something chinese... like those kinda black herbal jelly... you gotta pour honey on top of it.. and you just eat it like that. it's very nice & very good for your skin.

also.. i love honeydew sago... it's honeydew in balls, with sago... in coconut milk...

otherwise... i love ice cream...

when i go eat at jap restaurants, i like those kinda ice cream in some sort of a pastry thingy. i have no idea what's that called, but sometimes it comes in the shape of a fish with red bean ice cream in it... very nice!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Chinese Dessert: Xi Mi Ru - the tiny tapioca mixed into sweet coconut milk XD~~~
Japanese Dessert: Gotta be green tea ice cream =D Hands down!
Western Dessert: Cheese cake for sure - especially coffee flavored cheese cake......

This is making me hungry. T_T

chocochill

chocochill

XX Unquenchable Worshipper XX

Apple Pie ! With Ice Cream On It ! Yum, Delicious !
And For Japanese Dessert; Oshiruko

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

You all ppl make me hungry!^^

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i will prefer lemon cream pie or just plain choc cheese cake.

merged: 12-02-2005 ~ 04:31am
if you are talking about why i actually like them is the simple fact that even i can make them, it is so simple and easy

well, i dislike complicated stuff, and those that take me more than 2 hours to make, i just skip them and most of them are just plain sweet.

a cheese cake can easily manintain the subtle flavors of cheese and maturity of the cheese goes when you store it in a fridge for weeks is absolutely wonderful.

dun believe me? try do that to a commercial available cheese cake to one of your own, your own after 3 weeks taste damn good and goes well with wine. the commercial one should be full of algae and moss by then...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

My favorite dessert would be one where the main ingredient is chocolate I love chocolate

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

Orange sherbert! Its my two favorite things mixed as one. Orange and Ice Cream. . .yum. . .Aww now I'm hungry. . . :sweat:

Joslin

i wish

Hmm... Cheese cake, Apple pie, peppermint ice-cream and takoyaki... yummy....!

Rice Cake with Coconut, Cinnamon and brown sugar stuffing, and toasted Coconut cover on the outside.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Well, I have many types of desserts that I really do like, and some are pretty hard to compare, even when it comes down to those that blend specifically with extravagant taste.

Aside from the commonalities like vanilla ice cream, chocolate cheesecake, pound cake, and many other sweets I enjoy from time to time, many which are fattening and some which are just too plain sweet [but funny enough, I could never gain even a single pound off of], one dessert actually appears as the overall grand victor for me, and for some funny reason, it also definitely comes often to my mind with great emphasis. To tell you the truth, I can't help but get more of it, right about now. Speaking of which, now where was it?

**Searches frantically before pulling out a picture from her rather gigantic random gallery** Ahh, here it is. Volia!

Featuring Starbucks: Strawberry Creme Frappucino

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5991/strawberrycreamfrappuccino0xd.jpg

What really had me surprised was the calorific value and intake of one particularly stantard-sized "venti" Starbucks cup, topped with whipped cream [which was actually a nice little sweet addition to my seemingly "favorite" dessert, of course. **Giggles** Yaya!].

Calories: 770
Grams of Fat: 19 g
Grams of Sugar: 122 g

**Jaw drops** So much sugar... Like - Wao! You don't say!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Wow.. Hard to pick one... I think the yummiest thing I ever had was Deep Fried Oreos.. lol.. those are to DIE for.

But regular desserts?
I love tiramisu, creme brulee, and good old fashioned BROWNIES.

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Peanut Butter Perfection, it's a dessert mix. It has chocolate ice cream, with peanut butter (smooth, not chunky), two peanut butter cups and chocolate fudge (tastes even better if you add nuts). All that mixed into a big cup, you've got yourself a Peanut Butter Perfection Ice cream. No I didn't invent it, there's an ice cream store near my house that sells it and I LOVE IT!

Love, Ani ^_^'

most probably tiramisu... n also chocolate moose n those asian deserts (not all, some only)...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.