Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chobits End Theme - Minitokyo

Chobits End Theme

page 1 of 1 4 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i was wondering if anyone could tell me the singer who sang the Chobits ending song and the song title cause i like that song so please tell me if u happen to know ^^

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

If you visit www.animenewsnetwork.com , you can get a pretty comprehensive list of anime titles and what their OP/ED songs are, Chobits included. (Yes, I could have just answered the question, but this is to help you in the future ;)

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I'ld need to be on my home computer to answer both but questions but before i could answer you'ld need to say which ending theme because it changes to another one about half way through the series.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

1 st End Song: Raison D'etre by Rie Tanaka.
2 nd End Song: Ningyo Hime by Rie Tanaka .

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.