Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT 3 - first userpage ;___; is it ugly? - Minitokyo

MT 3 - first userpage ;___; is it ugly?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I replaced my old userpage, made by the wonderful bucket-shot (thank youuu!), with this one because of the changes in the slice size.

I hope it doesn`t look too bad in comparison to bucket`s effort. I used warmer colours in this one.

Please give me some feed back - thank you!

- This Free Life Crisis -

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Very pretty colors sis Studio ^.^
I like it alot, very nice job <3 <3

PAche

PAche

hoarder

excellent!though i don't like pink, its acceptable amount of pink^^i especially like the way the texture blended into the girl's hair.how'd you do that? XD studio, your graphic designing is wonderful.no worries about it.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

It's very pretty ^^

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think the background color and the slice background color should be the same, because there's like a gap on the right side. Pink's not my color, but it's very pretty. ^_^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Nice! I think it's very pretty studio-chan! ^__^ I really like the image you chose and I think the color is just fine. Maybe it would look better if the background color and the image background color were the same, so there is no grey slice in the middle, but you did a very nice work ^.^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Your image is very beautiful...great design job
However the dark purple/pink makes it difficult to read the text on the top of your page...the gray on the bottom seems to work much better...maybe change the background color or text color so there's more contrast and readability?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.