Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kiki's Delivery Service - Minitokyo

Kiki's Delivery Service

Tagged under Kiki's Delivery Service

page 1 of 1 15 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I've watched it when I was in elementry school and I still think it's a good movie. The main character, Kiki, is a witch and deciding her career, was it? So she delivers things for a bakery on her broom. Has anyone else watched it?

higuri

Devils Never Cry

sorry...no..but i will look for it^^

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Saw it a while ago from a friend - unfortuantly his copy was corrupted so I couldn't copy it. Only watched it, but with a gap of say 10 min during the last half hour. T_T

Was quite sweet, maybe not as good as some other Ghibli classics, but quite a novel concept (I mean the witch duing deliveries). You recognize for example the way Kiki, a traditional witch from the country, weren't accepted in the city (tradition vs modernization, as seen vividly in Princess Mononoke), but has to help rescuing people from a modern high tech zeppelin (my copy busted out here).

I can recommend it if you're interested in a gentle, almost low key Ghibli production.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes and I watched it I like it. I enjoyed watching that movie.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

Oh, I have and I loved it as well. I will hopefully be getting it for Christmas!

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

watched it...
ps130 kee repeating it...

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I watched it a lot of times, because it was good. First time I watched it, I watched part of it on TV. Then second time, I bought the DVD when I went to China. Third time, I borrowed it at the library and watched it again. I still have the DVD at home.
i really liked it. ^_^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i watched it on tv.. then i bought the dvd.. i like all of miyazaki's movies.. the story is interesting..

'' live life to the fullest''

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

eto.. no I havent ^_^'
maybe i'll go check it up when i have the time! XD

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I watched it when I was 11. It's a good and cute story with nice character's artwork ^_^

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Haven't seen it, just been exported in France recently. (1 or 2 years)
But I have heard a lot of good criticisms on it.
Just as all Ghibli Studio's products, I enjoy watching it. I should find some time to watch this one (and my neighbour Totoro)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I watched it a lot when i was little...along with totoro!
I love both movies XD! I think the story is so awesome...that might explain why i thought broomsticks could fly....those were the days...

\(^o^)/

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

Oh, I loved it! I've watched all of Miyazaki's movies... except Grave of the Fireflies. I'm so chicken... I heard it's heartbreaking... T_T

Signature

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

"Grave of the Fireflies", heartbreaking is not strong enough to describe it.
I have seen it many times and I can tell that I have always droped tears.
This is the sadest anime I've ever seen, but that's what makes it a masterpiece.
It describes so trully the horror of war.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I know, it's such a sad movie and I nearly cry. But, it's still a great movie.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.