Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Misery in Common *Game* - Minitokyo

Misery in Common *Game*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

The name of the Game is Misery in Common. Your role should you choose to accept it is relate your own related bad experience.

For example, if I tell you that my computer crashed at work today, but my boss still refused to let me go home early, you might sympathize by explaining that your home computer ate your homework last night or that your boss watches the clock at work so closely he docks your pay if you leave even five minutes early. The plan is to relate your misery to mine because we are all in this together....

^_^'

To start: A series of server gliches last week (nothing to do w/ MT) resulted in the need for me to redo the same task over and over. How long did it take to redo my work you ask? I spent 10 hours retyping the same list four times. I'm still not finished redoing it again.. *weeps pathetically*

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I know the feeling my comp froze when I was typing my english research paper. Had been working on it the whole day and then some. Was up a good part of the night re-typing it. I don't even remmeber that day I was that tired. What was worse was that I had a philosophy test that same day. (I did pretty bad got in the low 70's -_- )

Hope I did it right ^_^'

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

*yea*

I know tired. The other day I stayed up until 6 AM. Why was I up till 6 AM? I think I'm the god of insomnia. I didn't drink any caffiene. I didn't eat anything. I wasn't playing a game. I just couldn't sleep. Needless to say staying awake at work was more of a task than actually working the next day. I had to recheck my own work 2 or 3 times because I couldn't remember what I had just loaded into the system.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

yeah...I know that feeling too, there were several times I'm feeling too high and couldn't sleep..I didn't do anything really but still feeling hyper..stayed awake at bed for god knows how long..probably about 3 hours..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah I think it was maybe 2 weeks ago. Didn't sleep well so I stayed up till around 4am not really doing much mostly listening to music. Hoped that would put me to sleep but it didn't so I ended up staying up the whole night. That was the worse thing that could happen since I had a 7 am class the next day. It was torture trying to keep my eyes open. They burned because I was so tired. Didn't help that we were doing poetry. That would put me to sleep on a normal day when I'm fully awake

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't know why, but my bf finds in impossible to go to sleep without the TV on sometimes. After lying awake for 3 hours in bed listening to the TV when I should've been asleep the entire time, I'll reach over and turn it off. This wakes him up and prompts him to turn it back on which keeps me awake ..... you get the picture. Thank God this is not the normal chain of events. Otherwise I would smother him with the pillow.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yup got woken up by my roommate and his friend at 3 in the morning. I got so started by how much noise they were making that I fell out of bed. Bumped my knee on the side of the bed (which is metal) Ended up falling asleep in the floor I was so tired.

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I went to Tokyo last month w/ my bf. We decided to make an early night of it due to some serious jet-lag after we checked into the hotel. I woke up at 11 PM their time with no idea who I was let alone where I was. I literately fell out of bed nose first. I went nose first into the wall. The crunchy pain brought me back to myself abruptly. I stumbled into the bathroom to find that my nose was bleeding profusely. The noise woke my bf who turned on the light. I explained that I had a nose bleed, but that I was ok. After washing off the blood, I walked back into the main room pinching my nose to try and stop the bleeding. I discovered a grizzly scene. Apparently I had been bleeding in my sleep (hence the disorientation when I woke up or choked myself awake). I bled through two pillow cases and down through the sheets to the mattress pad. There was blood on the wall where my nose hit.

I don't speak any Japanese so I had to go down to the desk to ask someone to come up with new sheets. Let me tell that it is an experience asking someone to change your sheets while your holding your nose pinched. It bled for two hours straight. There was even fresh blood in it the next morning.

Just incase you are wondering, I got it X-rayed last week and I really did break it. I wear glasses so the whole experience is rather annoyingly painful.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i feel your pain...not that i bled all over my bed sheets, but i nearly puked all over them because i was feeling so sick this past sunday. luckily, there was a trash can nearby for me to vomit in, but i still got some spittle on the side of my bed. but i've been too sick and lazy to wash my sheets so i guess i'm kinda sleeping in my own vomit. x_x

*wonders*....gosh, are all of your stories true? pretty freaky and unlucky.. @_@

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I'm not sleeping in my own filth, but my Mom has been, while staying with me. You see she refuses to shower, she always smells of piss. I have a cat+litter box, yet my home has never smelled this bad before. I cover the nice chairs with stuff b/c she likes to "migrate" around the room, and I'm not even going to take the sofa when I have to move (she got me evicted) b/c it's not worth cleaning it up to get the awful smell out. She sat once in another chair and the smell was imediate.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

*** I'm thinking I should have named my game misery loves company..

Anyway, I had a really horrible experience this summer. I have a pet rabbit. Normally I don't have any problems changing his litter. It can smell bad if left too long, but all told it is much better than anything produced by dog or cat. By some freak chance I ended up bring home a breeding pair of fruit flies from the grocery store. I'm sure most high school biology classes breed fruit flies to experience with genetics like I did. If you remember correctly, they breed really fast. Apparently rabbit waste is a favored breeding ground. Let me tell you that is an incredible bad experience... changing the litter, making the discovery, and then realizing what that means about the kitchen counters where all the fruit flies are congregating.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.