Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sim flight games for PC - Minitokyo

Sim flight games for PC

page 1 of 1 2 total items

hey... i wanted see suggestion about flight games for PC i really love flight games but..havent really found a good 1, any1 know about a good one you would like to point out..? ne online 1's?

yo wtf!

hey ssup FATASS... muffin wants an XL cookie? jkz... i am writing this in the 209 computer lab... lol.. how was ur esl tripp..... thats right.. its 2:02 right now and I am sending a message to you.. lol.... well I am working on my pics and enjoy my HALO game and hopefully you will find it fun........ I want it back s00N though....
peace out fatass....

-= Team 21 =-

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 03:06am
oh yeah.. I am in your school and it will be on lcokdown since I borught ' a weapon composed of destructive materials' so watch ur fat ass out! lol... i am in room 209 and I got absolutely nothing to do... so yeah...... enjoy HALO and play it online.. u will enjoy it unless ur pc is a total pi8ece of ur shit... wow I am really bored....
peace....

-= Team 21 =-

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 03:09am
AHHHHH..... soooo booriing...... YOU SUCK! lol damn the teacher is walking towards me......... abort , abort! (* We are going down sir..... >not without taking a life..*bang* ....... you killed the teacher sir...> whats done is done......*)
enjoy this shit........
-= Team 21 =-

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 03:12am
* signing off* later Johan... I will c your ugly face tomorrow,,,,,....,,, peace out...
|>_<|
(-_-)
-=Team 21=-

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.