New admin (somehow o.o) and thoughts for the future?

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 4 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Cancel

Well....I'm not sure if someone left or what, but I'm now listed as the only administrator of this group. o.o Um. So. I don't even remember who founded the group, but contact me to get re-admined. In the meantime, I'll think about ways to revamp this group. Any suggestions? Does this group even have a reason to exist anymore? Give me your thoughts,

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Cancel

Easy suggestion, PM every memebr, ask them to inviter people who have excelent scans, to increase the community. Set some attendance Rules, Then kick out some sort of contest with a nifty prize, like a umm.... scanner! I dunno bout that but you could offer presteige at least, like a tag to add into your sig, "Master Scanner Of The Month, or something. I wont make it cause im married and broke now sooo...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Cancel

It's a pretty good idea with the contest, though about the prize I think only prestige can be offered...
Also perhaps a gallery with highlighted wallpapers using the members' scans could be made ? Just to show off what can be done using high quality material.

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Cancel

Was Sammo the original founder of this group?.. seeing as he was the person whom invited the majority of us.^^;

Material prizes might not be the best solution.. and scanners cost at least a few hundreds at that..@_@ perhaps that banner thing might work out or a wallpaper or customed userpage, that sort of thing..^^ especially with biriwilg's awesome graphical skills.. XD

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.