Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

Okie Dokie, since the previous and original admin isn't even coming to check up on the group anymore, old man sheqel made me admin of this group.
First things first, everyone who wants to leave the group may leave-- and everyone who is going to stay in the group, can help out by advertising this group!

Right now, I'm searching for three more mods and maybe one more admin-- so if you guys think you can update the group and help out a lot, then pm me!

Other then that, the groups back up.. so have fun and post in the gb!

<3 <3

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

**Huggles Saki** That's why I love my Saki the best! Hehe!

**Checks it out** I see that the group is back in order, which is nice... and I have to admit that I would have never thought it would be possible to see this kind of thing actually being pulled out of the random hat before. Lucky enough, I was just able to catch a glimpse and watch the group as it suddenly begins to revive before my very eyes.

http://express.minitokyo.net/ <<-- For those who don't have an idea what the express group is all about, you can click any link that relates to this page over here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

Ah! ^^ It's wonderful to see this group back on its feet <3 Best of luck, Saki! :D You'll do a great job.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.