Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you deal with Death? - Minitokyo

How do you deal with Death?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I've been thinking about death lately, but I just don't know why. I know it's stupid to dwell with death when I'm only 13 and older people don't even think of that. My grandmother's sick and I'm really scared for her and my hamster just died. In just thirteen years, my grandfather died, and his older sister. I was so sad, but it was hard to talk to my family, since Chinese people don't want to talk about anything personal. Don't ask why, it's just weird. I still pray to him and I put up some insense in his honor every now and then. I still get such a sad feeling whenever I think of them...

How do you deal with it? ( I've found that crying really helps)...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've never really accountered death too much in my family. My grandparents on ym moms side died when I was still pretty young so I don't really remember them. When my other grandfather died I was pretty emotionless (we never got along). The only time I was said was when my pet fish died. He was a beat fish the fvery first pet I got. The only thing I remember doing was screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't cry or anything like that. Maybe I'm just wierd.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I've dealt with death before. The first time was when a coworker died while he was on vacation. I and others who worked with him attended his funeral and honestly speaking I didn't feel much. Maybe I was in shock or maybe I was not too close to him to feel anything.

The time when my father passed away that one really hit me hard. I didn't think I was close to him but when he was felled by massive stroke that robbed him of total body movement and breathing...he was given the choice of living in broken down body supported by machine or he could choose to have the breathing appratus removed after he was put to sleep first by medicine. He chose the latter and when it was over I cried like I never thought was possible. I was in a total daze and I couldn't really remember how many days it took before I started functioning normally.

I guess if you're close to someone then it will hit you hard. If you're not then it will not. We all will face death someday in one shape or other. Only time and lots of crying is what will help me pull through eventually.

even if ur not close to some1 that dies, u might still be affected. i saw some random person die(bleedin) at my local train-station and the look of the person haunts me.
kinda remeinds me how fragile life is.

but on the emotional side, i havent been affected. might soon, grandparents gona go soon :(

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think is one of the hardest things in this world to deal with. Most of the ppl who have to deal with something they just run away, but you just can't run away from death coz it's everywhere.
when someone i love or I care about dies... i just dont know what to do. it's quite hard to me and I start to think that i could have done something for that person to save him/her. but then, i realize there's nothing i can do about it. there are things that just have to let them go.
Anyway i hope your grandmother gets well, and... if she already passed away by the time you read my replying... I'm sorry. i know it'd be hard, but u'll realize that she'll feel better and she will not suffer anymore.
My grandpa died when I was 13, too. Now, I'm 18 and i'm still alive. I miss him a lot! but live goes on.
you're still to young to think about death. just let it go. that it doesn't mean you're betraying your family memoreis. feeling sorry for them or thinking about death all the time just wont bring them to life. think about that.
Take care.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

my grandma dead thi june and my whole family was in the dumps...
emotion wise...
i miss her..
i think you such just keep hopeing she get better...
death is something we have to face sooner or later...
u can talk to me if u want to...

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

if you wanna cry...don't hold it in...they deserve your tears...and remember them with honour and love...and talk to your family fawna-chan ^^ i'm asian too but don't be scared to talk. and if you still feel sad...remember that you care for them and they cared for you and wouldn't like you to be so sad...so make them happy and just live on happy...

an i hope your grandma get well soon

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Dealing with death? It's a part of life so you just have to deal with it in a normal way. I know it's hard cuz anyone on us will experience it whether we like it or not but this is the cycle of life. We'll eventually die anyway. We just have to move on rather than crying. But I don't say here that crying is a bad thing to do. It helps us to release our sorrow. :D

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Children becomes adults when they're realizing existence of death....

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeha ipretty much cry if it is really lcose or in total shock.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Marx666

Marx666

Fire

If death it comes then it comes there is notning i can do about it thts what i think idon't relay care if i die or something but i don't want to die tough

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

-_-
Akaiken spoke my mind. My thoughts were exactly like what he had posted...
its true, that we all will die eventually some day.. but crying helps at times, though i really hate to cry >.<

I understand how you feel, Fawna-chan.. im Chinese too, and i know how chinese people feel its very superstitious to speak of death or anything like that. >.<

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I feel a lot better when I remember that life is the shortest experience. 100 years or 10 years, in comparison to death it is a swift nothing. It wont be long before we're reunited. And so I remember, that Im just still on a flight to the destination where all those I love might yet be waiting for me.

I really hope your grandmother becomes well again. :)

U can really deal with death.....U just have to accept the fact that is part of life and that eventualy evrybody dies......So just think about death like the biginnig of the end..........=)

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

there is one thing you can be sure of in life, death...

why be scared of it, it's natural... enjoy the time you have.

look, you were born, was it your choice? you were given a chance to live, how does that life even belong to you? it will be taken back, cause this changing universe mandates everything exist at one point or another. therefore, you must exist and you must cease to exist. completing the circle of existence and reality, that's the way i see it anyway. not sure about God or religion in general, just trying to figure the puzzle pieces before me like everyone else.

-repeat-

No matter who dies, even if it's a relative, I just can't seem to cry. Inside, I mihgt be torn up, but outside, I'm completely emotionless. Maybe this is because I try to block out the pain of death in an attempt to move on. Since everyone dies eventually, I'm reached the point where I just stopped caring...

Death is amazing. The idea that there's another life after we die makes me think that death is something amazing.
Death is not a new stuff for me. And I often go to burial ceremony. Well, yes, it made me uncomfortable in the beginning.
Life itself is a gift. But, where there's a life, there would be death.
And death is not something terrible. Sometimes, death could be so beautiful. I believe that it's something good for everyone.
Have you ever thought of yourself being immortal. When all you know, and all you love die, but you're still standing here in this world. It's kinda creepy for me.
I think it would be a help if you think about the meaning of death. Cause death is not the end of you.

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Death is an inevitability, perhaps the only inevitability. I really have no problem dealing with death, I just move on, it happens to everyone eventually. There is no reason to have my life consumed with thoughts of something I can do nothing about or dwell on a life that has already ended.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i've only been through 2 human deaths: both my grandfathers

then the deaths of 3 cats

only one of the cat death's bothered me, because it was the first time i had experienced the death of anything after my first grandfather's death: at the time of my grandfathers deah, i was like 5 and i didnt really know what was going on

most of the time i dont even have the thought of death in my subconcious. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

My grandparents died years ago but I didn't cry at all since I was not close to them and I was still little. One of my pet bunnies died when I was little too and it was because of my fault.. *cries* I loved my bunny <3 Also, a few weeks ago one of my juniors died because of a car accident, it was really devastating.

Actually I don't really know her I just know how she looks and her name and stuff but it was really tragic. In my religion we must be always prepared for death since who knows when you're going to die and only god knows.

So that's probably my opinion, death ia absolute and there's no way to stop it so always be prepared :)

HAY THARR.

Fyn

I have learned to accept it by thinking that they are in a better place, wherever that is
Im not a christian and i have no religion, but i really think that ppl, when they are sick and die, that they are better since they got out of that suffering, of that pain.
Crying helps, but it destroys you to think about that for too much time.
!Do not! think that thinking about death is stupid or wrong, even if youre 13.
Death is a part f our lives and it is something to think about, not every day of course, but it helps to appreciate your life even more.
Personally, i dont fear death at all. I fear the moments before my death.

umm it is bad to think about gloomy subject at 13. for g*d's sake when i was 15 ma dad told me something that was true but was gloomy never the less. im 19 and still trying to turn out a happy person. children need some protection from the real world other wise we will be screwed!

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

rsocg

rsocg

I think it would help by thinking of death as a good thing, or at least not as a bad thing.

If only life was like maple story.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I never have an encounter with death. Never went to a funeral and the like.

Currently my thoughts are... when it comes it comes.

My thinking will change overtime.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.