Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 -=[ Karin ]=- New anime Yay! - Minitokyo

-=[ Karin ]=- New anime Yay!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Ta-Dah~~
Has anyone seen Karin?
I have seen part of it~~ A story of a family of Vampires~~ Tee-hee not gonna spoil ppl's moods hu heaven watch it~
Tee-hee a romance and comedy show tat u won't wan to miss~~
Has anyone read the manga?

I like the starting it is very unique very..
I think the manga iz only released in japan for now..

i haven't seen it, sounds interesting.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I'm keeping up with the anime. A very funny series. I was especially surprised at what Karin did at the end of episode 1. I won't spoil it here, so those who haven't seen it, watch it soon! I found that to be one of the most funniest scene I have seen for sometime.

Signature

I like Karin so far~
I thought it was going to be some weird ugly anime before it came out and I had only seen this horrible picture for it...
but it's great~ <3 I love it.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Sounds interesting,. hoping to watch it in the future ^_^'

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I enjoy the shows take on a traditional villian. I think it is quite amusing.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Sounds interesting,. hoping to view it in the future. :)

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

hm, I just watch a little, and I think it's funny and sounds interesting. I still looking for the next eps. Hopefully it's a grat anime. ^__^

uhm is this the one about the vampire that give blood to other human? Compared to kyou kara maoh, which is better?

Im following this anime regliously...

Its funny and Karin is sooo cute when she ....... <= watch anime to find out...
it funny as heck ^^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by cheeseavatarIm following this anime regliously...

Its funny and Karin is sooo cute when she ....... <= watch anime to find out...
it funny as heck ^^

lol yeah...she turns red and then....lol

angel-type

angel-type

fallen angels

Quote by danielbgrissoSounds interesting,. hoping to view it in the future. :)

i never heard of it.....i guess i'm missing out. :nya:

me either...

karin is a new anime its only on episode 5 its good i'm enjoying it so far, it's kinda of funny so if youre interested you should watched and it has a unique storyline

merged: 12-07-2005 ~ 12:16pm
karin is a new anime its only on episode 5 its good i'm enjoying it so far, it's kinda of funny so if youre interested you should watched and it has a unique storyline

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.