Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Chronicle OST - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Chronicle OST

page 1 of 1 6 total items

When I first heard it, I thought it was absolutley beautiful. It totally complements the anime and takes you to another place. Perhaps my favourite OST of all. What did you think?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i swear i've seen a thread about this topic here before, but oh wells!

i must say that i love the music for Tsubasa Chronicle! i agree with you about how it compliments the anime... especially the character's personal themes... my favorite songs off of the OST are: strange names, break the sword of justice, and ship of fools. yuki kajiura is a musical genius! :D

Signature Image

well from Tsubasa Chronicles i only liked the ending ^^; i do not know why tou..

BaraSuishou

BaraSuishou

the wicked 7th doll

i have both tsubasa chronicle osts...
the music is great, essential for a good anime such as tsubasa. ^^

Signature
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him achieve world domination.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Yes, I love the Tsubasa Music. Kajiura is great... she did .hack too, and I love that music as well.

I really liked "Ship of Fools" and "A Song of Storm and Fire". The OP and ED were good too. Of course, so was the rest of it... except for that "You Are My Love" song. I hated that song. =P

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I just heard the ending song ''loop'' in bestanime.com and.. umh... i like it, quite good!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.