Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite food from a foreign country? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite food from a foreign country?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

Most chinese and thai foods. Rice balls Pwn you.... Habenaro hot sauce *home made, so hot it will melt chips*, most mexican foods except for the stuff like menudo and trepas... anything with Non-Meat as a main ingrediant is bad...
MmMMmm bbq!!!... not grilled food.... like real falling off the bone tender, dripping bbq sauce bbq.

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

@.@ too many to pick from but i like indian food... malay food... japanese food.. korean food ... >.>

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

That would be Italian ravioli (sp? XD) or sushi (cali roll). :)

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I get so hungry thinking of all the delicious foods from different cultures. Greek, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, etc & so on. I like to think there's delicious cuisine to be found everywhere, though in some places you'll have a longer search than in others (English cuisine, anyone?).

Recently a friend introduced us to Ethiopan cuisine. We had these spongy sour pancakes with piles of different foods to collect up in the pancakes .. there was some kinda vegetable, and some spicy & coarsely ground meat. It looked very odd, and it was kinda messy, but was it ever tasty!

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

I love singapore food! The rojak, chicken rice, satay....Japanese Sushi is good too.

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

sterfish

Some Dude

My favorite is probably Chinese food. I love Orange Chicken. I also really like Italian, Mexican, and Japanese.

I like japanese food most!!!

Signature

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

India: Khorme chicken
The Netherlands : Oliebollen (kind of doughnuts)
Mexico: Quesadillas (with chicken)

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I'll eat pretty much everything Chinese that they sell in England. =D

yuk gae jang (korean)! holy crap, i'm hungry right now just thinking of it.

Japanese sushi.

Saluti

Ale

baklava o_o

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

salmon teriyaki!

Lasagne!

More! More! Give me more!

Oro... *too excitable sometimes*

Carros are the cutest!

I haven't really tried very many exotic foods, so I guess I'll just go with ramen.

pizza, pizza, pizza

Japanese food... chinese food... /hungry

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Filipino foods are the great, you should try some when you go to the philippines

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.