Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the Wallpaper Above You - Minitokyo

Rate the Wallpaper Above You

page 1 of 1 11 total items

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Can't believe I of all people am making a thread like this, entitled as it is, but what can I say? I'm bored.

Same concept as the "Rate the Userpage/Avatar/Signature Above You" threads, but rating the person's latest wallpaper instead. For instance, mine would be End of Days.

If you've never made any wallpapers, please don't post in the thread. You're gonna get skipped (obviously).

EDIT: BIG NOTE: If you're not prepared to actually look at the wallpaper in full view, especially with thirty free downloads a day, don't even bother posting.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

dude that is unfair...your item is highlighted...boo hoo hoo...
yeah...for artistic value, 9/10!

must it be the latest wall? I got only 2 latest ones...so for me it is this one:
Loud Music Silent Conversation 2nd Edition

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I figured it was the easiest way to do things. If you've already graded a person's latest wallpaper once, though, you can start to go backwards through the gallery. 'Course, if you include a link, I doubt anybody's going to check into too much detail.

I'm no fan of ecchi, but this has some style to it. I like the texture of the background especially. Would have liked to see the text getting cut off more where her clothes are. 7/10. That's a very good score from me, by the way.

God, I'm interesting.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

lol...looks like only the two of us playing, but maybe your turn can just post one.
I am rating your wall : Waiting by omni entitled Waiting
give a 7/10 for its simplicity and style. I think it can use a lesser blurred character but that is a part of its beauty so no complaints.
Thanks for the 7/10 on mine...didn't think i might even get 5..lol

here is mine:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/122328/ entitled Art is Dead

Signature Image

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i like it!^^its got the same theme and texture as your "loud music silent conversation" and the red is a superb addition.however, the words spoil the whole thing.it's out of place and....steals the show in a bad way.the font just didnt match and the position was wrong.the "X" was ok though.

8/10

latest wallpaper: Mystline

btw, whats a highlighted wallpaper?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

[blink]

A highlighted wallpaper is one which was selected by the moderators of the section of wallpapers (General: biriwilg; Anime: belmikry, jasmine) as being particularly exceptional, and is then shown at the top of that section.

As far as I can tell, the one shown in the front page is actually just a recent submission, and completely unrelated to both highlights and the popular submissions, though I could be wrong.

Wallpaper: Interesting in concept, a sort of techy background against Mugen. The background looks kind of rushed, though, and the vector is... fairly low quality. I know that's blunt, but, being as it is your first, I'm sure you'll improve.

3/10

God, I'm interesting.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

gosh.3/10.that's evil omni T_T oh well.i suppose it is not that great XD but 3....never expected that.well for one, i don't even know if i vectored it properly using the right tools.so that's a downside...

i'm rating your Antagony:Bloodless 7/10

i like the simplicity and the effect of having a shaped shadow at the left side...but its 7 cos i don't really fancy the words position and the magnitude of it...too much i think...though i dunno where else to put the words, nice font though >.< and the circular shadow at his head is wierd..out of place.other than that, excellent vectoring, though i think it isn't done by you right?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

*sigh* There's no wallpaper above me to rate >.<

@PAche's post above - right vector by DREAM, left vector by omni. Either vector was done excellently XP

Oh well I'm bored. I'll post up my latest wallpaper I guess. Don't care if people hate it.
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/199529/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

No fair....you want me to give a rating to a highlighted item! 10/10 for artistic value and such hard work and creativity! (and also walling what normal wallers don't!) This is one helluva wallpaper and honestly, being one like me, I cannot ahrdly deny the fact it is very good and nice, it is a wonderful wallpaper, just plain pleasant and entertaining and it lightens up my day just looking at my desktop when my eyes are tired.

10/10 definitely!

How about this one then, one of my earlier creations: Death Arriving On Deadly Wings

Everything that is here is deliberately messy and uncoordinated as hell it should be.

Signature Image

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Kuri, you're supposed to rate the most recent wallpaper of the person before you (unless otherwise specified, I guess...). You've been here long enough to know how to get to that.

Wallpaper: I guess it's solid enough, but the elements don't really match. 4/10

God, I'm interesting.

XTroidHunter

XTroidHunter

"You have been hunted!"

Well here is mine... didnt see a link in omni's post sooo sorry if there is one... 4 AM right now so i'm way outa it x.X; lol

I've got some others which i like but this is my most recent, Gaara: Master of the Desert (done on request for a friend):
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/203180/

"You cannot fail until you stop trying."
(Friend): "Come to the darkside." (Me): "Dude, I *AM* the darkside!"
"Got sanity? Yeah? Do I ever feel sorry for you...."

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.