Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OMG ! Happy Birthday XDakrDestinyX ^uu^ ! - Minitokyo

OMG ! Happy Birthday XDakrDestinyX ^uu^ !

page 1 of 1 7 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey peoples! Gin here yet again with another b-day annoucement. Yes, i know I do this like on every other week, but these are my friends' b-days,and I am not going to forget about them that easily. Today is our dear XDarkDestinyX's b-day, or Destiny as I call he for short. She is one of the first persons I met here when I first came to MT a year ago, and she has done a great deal for me as a member and a friend. I she kind and sweet, and an amazing artist, and though she has not been on as much lately, I still drop in on her to see how she is. Soooo, this day is special to me and especially her, cause I would not be a member here now if it were not for her and many other members of simialr to her. Soooo, Happy Happy Birthday! You're another year older. happy Happy Birhtday ! Shut up and eat some cake. Yaaaayyyy XD ! Everyone wish her a happy birthday and, and Destiny, and when I have a moment, I get soemthing fo ryou. Won't be much, but it's the though that counts, right? Anyway, later z

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Happy B-day to ...arkDestinyX-san
Even I have no idea who you are,
I hope you get a ton of presents. :)

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

happy happy birthday OX

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Happy birthday indeed. :)

Happy b-day.

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Happy birthday from me as well ^^ wish you lots of fun ^^

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Happy b-day Dark <3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.