Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimono Advent - Minitokyo

Kimono Advent

Group announcement by Kimono-Fans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Hello all. I have returned...I am not dead! Wow! ^_^'

I ask all members to excuse me for my insanely long absense, and as for those that don't remember me, I am the group founder and administrator. My leave of absense has no excuses. I simply decided it best to leave MiniTokyo for a while. I am back and will be making frequent checks, posts, and updates in the Kimono-Fans group as of Friday, December 09, 2005 and I will post plans and suggestions as well as a number of links to MT kimono scans and a number of kimono pics I have found. Please look for my post by Friday, December 09, 2005 4:30 Central Time (US and Canada).

I will further address all issues at the time of my posting. Thank you to all members and moderators.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Yay! Nice to see you again, Takeshi-san!

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

Ah I see.Well welcome back.It's good to hear you're not dead.lol.And that sounds like you will have a alot of work to do now.But anyways it's good to have you back Takeshi-sama.

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Welcome back.
I been dead for a while too. Kinda still am.... >.>

Learning little by little.
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.