Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many time do you spend at phone per week? - Minitokyo

How many time do you spend at phone per week?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Hi to everybody! He re is my new thread...
The question is simple: How many time do you spend at phone per week?
Ok, I spend about five hours at phone. I think that it is a lot of time... but my friend speak a lot. ^_^' Yes, and I speak too.

More than 96 hours + Hours of Skype and VoIP

pfft phone maybe 30min a week? i either sms or tell ppl things on msn (usually always on)

aiya.

I Talk 48 Hours on T-Mobile Messenger.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I've got unlimited minutes and full package deal, so it varies, but I don't care how long really. I use it for many purposes: business, friends, etc... how long I stay on is not a priority. Why the thread even?

-repeat-

Taise

Taise

JAFO

A minimum of 40 hours a week. I work on a tech support line for a tax company. After that I refuse to answer the phone at home

Signature

0 to 5 minutes... me really fond of this thing.

Signature

I'm kind of the same as Ilona on this....I hardly use the phone unless I have to

2-3 hours-ish. It's usually with the same person too.

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

Nookie

Taicho

around 8 hours a week. usually family.

I'm rarely on the phone and as such I only spend about twenty minutes now. But when my friend used to call me we would spend hours on the phone though.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

well..I can be very long on the phone or just a few seconds in it..it depends..usually talking to my friends take about...30mins to 3 hours?
erm..others is slightly lesser

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

About 0 - 10 minutes, I don't really like talking on the phone because I never have anything to say.

like.....2 mins! XD

merged: 12-11-2005 ~ 08:47am
I talk on msn ;)

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Since my husband's been at tech school... oh I'd say about... 14 hours or so a week, if not more X.x yeah... I know.

=^..^=

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I spend a lot of time on the phone and recently, I'm trying to quit that habit. Umm...now I'm only spending 7 hours on the phone a week. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Me? Usually, a thirteen year old girl would be expected to talk on the phone a lot. but i don't. About 10 mins max. I mean I don't call my friends and the phone's only there for advertizing people and relatives.

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Quote by sangel99like.....2 mins! XD

merged: 12-11-2005 ~ 08:47am
I talk on msn ;)

haha exactly, msn is eating my life away ^_^'

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.