Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you value the most? - Minitokyo

What do you value the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

If you were to state your most valuable possesion, what would it be? ^_~ lol, i got this idea from tsubasa: rc ^_^' so anyways.. wuts the thing you value the most?

For me.. I would gotta say my friendship between my friends and i ^o^ ThE most important thing to me in my whole life ~_~

so anyways, the thing u value most could be either a relationship, an item of some sort, or just anything u could name of :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

.... I don't cherish double posts or the ability to NOT delete this message =/.

Damnit this sucks. *listens to Elevator music while he waits*

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yep. I cherish the bonds I have with my friends more than anything in the world. More than my life itself.

I would protect my friends, help them if they needed help, do anything for them.

Before that it was a cross memento I had that helped me through my suicidal times, though I gave that to my ex (stupid me) because she was having some hard times herself. Oh well, I do hope it does her good even now =/. (Gah it was my online ex......Don't really consider that a relationship though)

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

yeah, i'm value the friendship so much!!! :D

I cherish any i buy thats not consumable like my manga and games i some times treat them better then some people

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

hmm that is a very tough question. there are alot of people i care for and i cant really compare them as to which i care for more. i guess you could say i cherish companionship ^_^ knowing that they will always be there for me.

I wouldn't know what i value the most because it's not until we lose it that we realize how much we had treasured it. Anyways, enough of the philosophical stuff XD

Hmmmm.....at this point i would say my friendships with other people. I wouldn't know how i could have lived without all my friends :D Friendship is one thing that i think anybody can truly cherish ^^

o yea....i also value my computer too XD *pats screen*

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

My brain. Without it, I couldn't be here. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

family, friends, and my wonderful life :nya:

the most valuable thing in my life are my frinds, they are only five persons, but they are there when you need them.
Secrets are valuable too, couse i don´t shere it with everyone.

my bed!! with out it i cant sleep... and i need sleeps!! with out at least 8 hours of sleep i am a dead man.

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

my most valuable thing is my teddie 'huggie'. i got him when i was born from my dad and i still cuddle him to go to sleep.

k hearts a 4evr

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

things..hmmm

1. picture of my pet milo :_:
2. my 'osiris' bracelet i got for my bday

^those are just two, my most valuables are classified XD

Signature

LaHarRl

LaHarRl

Mad Scientist

My faith in God, my memories (because that's what makes me the way i am) and my friends :)

Signature

Quote by LaHarRlMy faith in God, my memories (because that's what makes me the way i am) and my friends :)

Wah... XD <--superficial. I'm very much in love with this laptop, upon which I've spent a great deal of these past two years. :P

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

My computer!

ZA WARUDO!

DHYohko

DHYohko

The Fidgeter

i really can't decide, i would have to say my 2 or 3 real freinds and my aniem collection, i seem to treat it as i it where alive sometimes><

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

oh...lots of stuff...my friends, my cat, my computer, everything in my room (else it would´nt be there) and my parent and brother ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnG appreciates friendship, and trust the most
..and AnG cant forget memories either !!
but other then that AnG really love AnGz digital camera and AnGs
shoe closet !! who doesnt love shoes?

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

>.>;; heero yuy *bwahhaa* yess bishie possesion! ohki fine so he's not mine. hmmm... the computer an tablet? ^__^; well friends and love and faith and my cat aren't objects.. so i can't list them.

1)My girlfriend Cassie.
2)The necklace and watch she gave me on our 6 month anniversary of being together.
3)My computer.(Even if it is a piece of shit I couldn't live without it)

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

every single one of my fwends .. family ... and ppl that will become my fwends .. ^____________^

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I would say my artwork,but since my friends insprie me to create I would have to go with them.I value that just about more than anything because I woulnd't even be here if it weren't for people who cared about me the same way I do for them. Tha includes you pinkdoremi :) .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

As with LaHaRl.

My faith in the Lord.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.