Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [req] Streamline reporting. - Minitokyo

[req] Streamline reporting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

If you report a crappy wallpaper you get a " thank you for reporting" message.

Could you add a link or a function that sends you back to the gallery.
Usually I press the back button three times before getting back and am able to report the next piece of crap.

A mass report function would be nice to have ......

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I personally just use that little arrow next to the "back" button: it brings up a list of what you can go back to, just click on like the second or third one back. Does the same thing as clicking the back button 2 or 3 times, but you don't have to wait for all of the pages in the middle to load. (That's the same for Firefox, IE, and Netscape BTW) Hope this helps.
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Agree with Taurec
reporting should be easier :P

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i agree with Taurec as well.
Need an easier report function. "press to go back to gallery page"
even better, go back to page no.?
especially since i am using firefox, it is kinda hard to wait each page to load back.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

That's easy to program too, if there are a set number of pages you can just do a javascript: history.go(-2) (goes back 2 pages) and make it into a link. Or within PHP you can check the last referring page. There are many various ways of calculating it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.