Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Simple Bridget Question...- - Minitokyo

Simple Bridget Question...-

Tagged under Guilty Gear

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

hi!-
just a simple question...
why the Bridget is a boy? or Why a boy is a Bridget?
i've never played the game, but i'm an 'image-fan' of guilty gear, and i always had that question...

i hope u can answer me! :)

Link Wiki
Quote:
The reason for his feminine appearance and name is that he was the second of two twin boys (the other isn't named) and born in a village (also unnamed) in which twin boys were said to be bad luck

Signature Image

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

thanks!
but
what happened to his brother then?

i think they never mentioned him since he prolly lived a normal life as a boy while bridget have always wanted to prove he can still be a guy while looking so much like a guy....

ruroken

ruroken

Wandering back to Toonami!!!

bridget is easily one of the biggest reasons for horny boys questioning their sexuality...

merged: 12-17-2005 ~ 12:13pm
bridget is easily one of the biggest reasons for horny boys questioning their sexuality...

Signature Image
Hiten-Mitsurugi-Ryuu: A sword that fights with all the power of the Dragons in Heaven.

rjc

well, i think is Bridget father fault

ScorpioKing

ScorpioKing

Sting Bite

Well i heard that he was only raised in that Vilage (Name Unknown) as a girl... But it's only a roumor.

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

another question...
why the bridget looks very same to ky-kiske?
and...
the bridget has a name? (cos' bridget is not a name....)

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

why do you call him the bridget? his name is bridget. me and some firends were talking about him a couple months ago. bridget's parents wanted girls.

Signature Image

Bridget was raised in a girly manner. You can say he is almost like that character from ranma, the postbox. The parents wanted girls and araised him as one. He left to prove he isnt useless and is capable of independance. Bridget looks nothing like ky. if he did, maybe thats the animators fault. Everyone in ranma looks the same. Same with other games.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

the age old question of "everybody is gay for bridget" hoo...
yeah, I admit i dunno why, never played the game, but he is the reason i got hooked to the game.
I feel gay....thanks to him.
The reason is as stated above, u can find that info in fan sites as well. google "bridget/boy/GGX" u can get something/

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Acording to what I heard, in Bridget's village, it was bad luck to have twins of the same gender. Bridget's parents had two boys, so they dressed and raised Bridget as a girl to avoid the bad luck. The other twin isn't mentioned, but is normal, I guess. Bridget entered the tournament to prove that it isn't unlucky or bad to a the second male twin, and that he has masculinity as well.

I thought Bridget was a bounty hunter searching for the gears.
Second, he does remind of of Ky Kiske.

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

BRIDGET IS A GODDAMN CROSS DRESSING GAY GUY!

signed by lightaura's friend hitomilover

AXL LOW PWNS! Have A Nice Day!

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

I used to play GG a lot with Bridget last summer. Bridget is a boy whose been brought up as a girl.

In movie called Zatoichi (the new one) a boy was brought up as a geisha but that's not important though either director of that movie or Daisuke might have found some inspiration for their characters.

Bridget has said that he'd rather be more manly. I guess that's pretty much normal...

I don't find Bridget attractive. I'd considering him attractive if he was a real girl, but he isn't. To me he's just a girly boy but that doesn't remove the fact that he's still a boy.

Bridget is butt ugly. If I'm gay for any fighting game transvestite, I'm gay for Poison.

...But I'm not gay for Poison. I'm just saying Poison looks hot, but I wouldn't touch it.

britget is gay :p

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads just to make a spam comment.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.