Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Icon software] Which soft do you use to make your icon? ^^ - Minitokyo

[Icon software] Which soft do you use to make your icon? ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Osirisa

Osirisa

+ get lost +

Hey everyone
It seems there isn't any threads like this ^_^' ^_^' I mean, noone mensions how to make icons, cursors, or some softs to make them. So let this thread show u ^_^'
I have a soft. It's very easy to use, and light too ^^. It's IconArt, u can download here if u want ^^ Don't worry, it's freeware
Download

But this soft isn't very good, it can't transparent the BG of the icon, so it will make ur cursor so stupid :sweat:
Iconcool Studio will be better :D

P/s: I've made one, a cursor. U can visit my page to see it if u want ^^

Signature

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

So far, I've only done some basic avatar work using photoshop and paint. Once I get my own computer, I'm gonna look into better software for drawing and such. ^_^

Osirisa

Osirisa

+ get lost +

:D :D I used to ^^
I have to build a web (ohoh, it's like homework ><), my friend told me to put a cursor on it to make it better ^^. I don't like cursors on internet very much, so I decided to make it by myself >_< It makes me happy because my work seems not bad ^^

Signature

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I use Gif Movie Gear, it can export Gif animation into Icon files.
another that i used before was Microangelo, i cant remember where i downloaded but is awesome too

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I used Photoshop to make my avatar

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

most of the time I just use photoshop....sometimes imageshop to anime things..

I'm heard flash was good for animated GIFs, but I thought it was hard to use :P

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.