Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone played the DBZ Budokai Games? - Minitokyo

Has anyone played the DBZ Budokai Games?

Tagged under Dragon Ball

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I have the 1st one but it's really not that good. now budokai 3 i heard that one's the best.

jaques

van

IV played them all IM a big fan.
IV played budokai 1,2,3 and tenkaichi and new news tenkaichi 2 is coming out in october, for more info go to www.gamespot.com

Bit Cloud

I played the Budokai and Budokai 2,and they are not bad but...
the combos are the same for all the cast and some characters are more generic then other thing.In a 1-10 note I would give a 6 to the whole series.It's decent but nothing more than that.

I played the 1st, 3rd, and Techkachi DBZ games. I liked the 3rd one better then Techkachi cuz Techkachi confused me when I played. So the third one was the best. But I don't play vid. games often, thats probley why I liekd the 3rd one better. I more of a reserch anime/manga person. But it did kinda suck >.<

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.