Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana Burning - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana Burning

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5720/burningmemoriesshana2jv.jpg

I've been working on a wallpaper for Shakugan no Shana lately. It was a little bit too easy to make so I feel unsatisfied with the amount of work I put into it. However, I can't think of anything else to do with it. I mean, c'mon. I think it looks really good. I'll gladly welcome suggestions. Thanks.

oooh this is nice, i like the right side, shakugan no shana rocks, only thing i dont like about it is the font of "Burning Memories" but its really good

aiya.

Hmmm i think it looks good too!
Maybe if the wallpaper was a lil bigger there could be space for a pretty border? Thats my sugestion....but hey good job :D!

\(^o^)/

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7251/shanawallpaperhallwayburning1v.jpg

I've done some slight revisions including a new font for the English text of the wallpaper. I also moved the "picture" over to the right a few cm. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same.

Maybe you could have enlarged the wall, it's kinda small... Otherwise, this is a great wall, great bg and all

Signature

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

This isn't the actual size of the wallpaper. I just had to make it smaller so that I could host it on imageshack.us - I know the rules say "full sized" but it's just easier to make it smaller to prevent people from stealing it. ^_^;;

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.