Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy AC: Thoughts on Lost Love - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy AC: Thoughts on Lost Love

Cloud should be with....

Aeris!!
1 votes
Tifa.
1 votes
Yuffie. Duh!
0 votes
Sephiroth (I have my reasons)
0 votes
Enough with CLOUD! FFVII is OVER!
0 votes
Cloud is a lost soul and should always be alone.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Question: After watching Advent Children, and seening the final cut, how are your feelings about the following-

Cloud and Aeris or Zach and Aeris? Who should she have been with? Why did things turn out the way that they did? Saying if Cloud had died, or Aeris came back to life, what do you think would've happened?

Cloud and Tifa or Cloud and Aeris? Why?
This has been a great dispute between FFVII fans. Should Cloud be with Tifa, his childhood friend? Or Aeris, his new love (saying she had never truly died)? Which do you prefer and why?

Feel free to give any other thoughts. Did you like the ending to AC, which seemed to tie up any loose knots?

:) Can't wait to hear your comments!

______________________________(...) thoughts: *SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

I think AC should have ended with something much.. bigger. More out there. But, then again, how could you respect Squaresoft if they brung back Aeris or killed Cloud just for them to be together. Though, I'm sure I was one of those die hard Cloud X Aeris fans screaming "Kiss Her!", even though she was just a spirit/ghost/vision. So, as for me, I don't think she should be with Zach.

And, as for Cloud/Tifa or Cloud/Aeris, I was at first split on this one. I thought at first "Ok, she's dead, move on.", but after looking, and even seeing everything with Cloud and Tifa, they seem to be just friends. Thats all. So, I root for Cloud/Aeris.

Well, enough with me. I'de love you hear your thoughts and see your poll results!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I think Cloud and Aerith make the best couple, more so of course had Aerith not died.

Being friends that grew up together, I don't know if a real romance could bloom between Cloud and Tifa; I think they're stuck at being "just friends".

As for AC, I loved it, and I thought it wrapped things up nicely. I don't think there's any reason for anyone tho think Aerith and Zack could be a couple. In the movie, they're both dead, and mean a lot to Cloud, so that's why you see them together in the movie. It's not like they were intended to be together in the afterlife or anything. I'm sure once Cloud dies, he'll be reunited with Aerith, with Zack being the third wheel [and if Zack's lucky, he can hook up with Tifa when she dies]).

Anything else can be left to the fanboys/girls and their fanfics :P

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.