Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ahhh firefox help plz - Minitokyo

Ahhh firefox help plz

page 1 of 1 7 total items

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I tried opening firefox and i got a popup box asking about which profile should I open up it and there was only one which a the default one so i click on "start firefox" and then i got a msg saying that the profile was in use or something and did not open up. I opened it again and from the pop up box i clicked on to make a new profile and started firefox under the new profile but then all my bookmarks, passwords, and history was gone. I went through all of firefox's menu and saw nothing about user profiles so does anyone know how can I regain my profile or more importantly my bookmarks..any help is appreciated thanks

A real friend stabs you in the front

Just try restarting your computer. That's what I did when I had the problem.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

tried restarting, didnt work...when I open firefox, it loads up with that other profile

[edit] I got it to work now, anyways for any1 who wants to know, to get that pop-up box with the profiles to got run and enter "firefox.exe -profilemanager".

A real friend stabs you in the front

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

haha, that command usually is to SHOW that pop-up window :P
is useful when you backup your FF profile and want to restore it after formatting the HD or when you migrate to another computer :P

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Sounds like your profile somehow got corrupted, if it persists you can uninstall firefox, delete the firefox profiles and program folders then reinstall if it happens and never goes away.

Signature Image

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Just create a new profile and set it to the default.

Signature Image

KurriKlown

KurriKlown

-wants Mr. Tadakichi-

When that happens again, just hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete and close the process firefox.exe. You should be able to restart Firefox normally again.

To find your bookmarks, maybe this helps:
Open the bookmarks screen/manager and choose import from the menu above. Select 'file' and browse to Documents and Settings\<your name>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<previous profile> and import your correct bookmarks.html

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.