Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Bleach] Questions about Hitsugaya and Hinamori past - Minitokyo

[Bleach] Questions about Hitsugaya and Hinamori past

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I just recently get to know Bleach and I read from a great bleach site that 'Hitsugaya and Hinamori Momo, Vice Captain of 5th Squad, have a history together, as seen in Episode 46 where Hinamori endearingly refers to him as Whitey-chan. At that moment in time as Hinamori was working to become a shinigami, Hitsugaya thought nothing of it because all he wanted was to eat watermelon and for Hinamori to stop calling him Whitey-chan. She told him that if he could be at the same level as she was then she would stop calling him Whitey-chan.'

I was just wondering is this information true beacuse I have only read until the manga chapter 182 and the soul soicety arc is like over. Does anyone know which manga chapter is it that mentions this part about shiro-chan and momo's past?

Thanks for taking your time :) and sorry for my lack of knowledge :sweat:

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually there was only a small part of a chapter where we see Momo running off to shinigami school while Hitsu was eating watermelons.
forgotten which chapter but i aint gonna spoil, just to say they are childhood friends.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.