Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artistic Level...? - Minitokyo

Artistic Level...?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I just today noticed that I have an "artistic level." I would like to ask how this level is calculated and what significance it has? Seems like a very subjective thing to try and show in a quantitative manner.

I also searched the forums for other threads mentioning this, but found nothing. Thank you in advance :D.

~mentis

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

I have no idea myself. I was just wondering the same thing. It seems almost insulting that they are choosing an artistic level for us ^^

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Minitokyo Changelog thread has the info. Pls check again closely next time, u can always look under "levels" and so on.

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by jotfifthanks for the heads up sheqel
o i have been wanting to ask this but could we have the level system and the credit system too

although the question is very blunt and unthoughtful, The Participation- and Artistic Level may return - but only as numbers, not anything useful.

Quote by Sheqelanyway here are the participation and artistic level. look on your userpage. The values are still subject to change or may be hidden completely, since a feature which will be implemented in the future resides on these values.

Hope that makes a point. just the part where is needed to be seen, just go to the thread to see.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Thank you devildude. My apologies. For some reason the search did not return that thread as having those words, perhaps I simply "searched wrong" :P. In any case, I have read those posts, and it is clear to me now that the "artistic level" does not server a purpose for users.

I dunno...my level's 26...and it hasn't risen since it's been there >_<

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Like I said, sangel, it seem that the "artistic level" doesn't mean anything for regular users like you and me. And since we don't know how it is calculated, it is even less significant for us.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The artistic level is a reflection of the number of favorites you received and the number of submissions you've made (more precisely and simply put, it's the average number of favorites received for the submissions). It's not an exact mathematical function, but it comes close. For example, say you made 35 submissions and you received about 1575 favorites. In all, the artistic level would be approximately 45. Again, though the math is correct, the equation that is held in the system is not the same (at least this is what I see, but it varies in some cases).

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Thank you for shedding some light on how it's calculated SilentM. I appreciate it. However, I still fail to see it's purpose, and am inclined to stick to my view that it doesn't have one for us regular members at MT.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.