Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsunami Remembrance - Minitokyo

Tsunami Remembrance

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Dec.26th 2004- the day when the whole world woke up by one of the most 'shocking' disaster ever : the Asian Tsunami. It's been a year this coming 26th Dec. I just want to share my grief and condolences to those people who lost their love ones in that disaster. So in this thread I want all of you to share your feeling and thoughts for those victims.

Signature

this..is very tragical..it actually happen during my aunt's bday @.@
=.=

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

pretty sad event though :( i was quite shocked when i saw what happened

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

i am 1 of d ASEAN country citizen ! althought my country , Malaysia didn't experience wat d Indonesia country experience ! still my country had died quite a lot of ppl !i am very sorry 4 all d victim who could not survive d Tsunami ! send my condolence 2 all d ppl who had lost their family members n frenz !

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

it is sad... and on a holiday too....( not really)

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I witnessed a smaller version from where i live in Penang Island. Malaysia.
And i must say, when i saw how bad it was in those other places, I was shocked. From that time till approx for a good 6 months, I donated at least 2000 ringgit (while in Malaysia) on separate occasions. I have heard news that they are still progressing rather slowly.
All the victims, may they rest in peace. They have died a tragic death, they relatives in the pain and agony of losing their loving ones and the country was in shambles. I sincerely hope that they are recovering well.
The smaller version in Penang was really nothing beside a small wave rushing and pushing loads of mud up the shores. about 30-40 ppl died, obviously a large scale difference in compare to the tragedy of Indonesia.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.