Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime couples that never came to be - Minitokyo

Anime couples that never came to be

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Sometimes in an anime, the couples don't come out as we want.
It could be because they are enemies or the other character dies.
Share your thoughts of the couples you want to see. They could be from the same anime or cross over. I'd appreciate if you'd put a reason.

I'd want to see Hugue de Watteau and Esther Blanchett as a couple (both from Trinity Blood). Not a specific reason but because Hugue uses a sword and Esther uses a gun. Hugue doesn't really seem like a romantic type but it'd be nice to see them as a couple. The last reason is, they aren't vampires or Krsnik.

For a cross over, I'd like to see Kanmuri Shigeru (Yakitate Japan) and Lunamaria Hawke (GSD) as a couple. Their hair colors kinda match. Kanmuri wit pink hair (can't believe there's a guy with a pink hair) and Lunamaria with red hair. Kanmuri also doesn't seem like a romantic type but who wouldn't want him as a boyfriend? (I am a guy people, don't mistake me for a girl) He graduated from Harvard at the age of 16 (maybe it was 15), looks good and also cooks. What more could a person ask? I'm not really sure what to write about Luna because I haven't seen GSD yet. Still I think she looks good and she's coordinator.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I think it would have been nice if Mase Hues from Full Metal Alchemist wouldn't have gotten iced...I actually cried. OH I would have to say Ayame Sohma and Hatori Sohma would have made a lovely couple, Yuki Sohma and Kyo Sohma, and Akito Sohma and Haru Sohma...(Yeah that would be hot)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

cenllase1993

cenllase1993

HellsDark Angel

uh how bout Sesshomaru and Rin?There almost a couple

Hidden and Forgoten

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Sanosuke and Megumi (from Rurouni Kenshin) are one of my favorite non- couples! i really wish that the two of them had gotten together! i think Megumi would have been the dominant one in their relationship... teehee!

Signature Image

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Shinji and Rei from Neon Genesis, I mean Rei was starting to turn more like a real human all thanks to Shinji (But I think shinji is still majorly screw up himself), angel killed here. I often wonders how will the relationship between rei and shinji goes if rei wasnt killed

Signature

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

seshomaru and kagura

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

Shampoo and Ranma(from Ranma1/2)

I think that they look good together don't you think?

I think it would be wild if Sesshomaru and Rin were to actually get together...I see them having a daughter. Um Kikyo and Naraku...more of a match then InuYasha and Kikyo...in my opinion that is. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

JenosydesWhisperMatrix --- your "couples" make me laugh XD Haha...incest and...huge age differences (the Sohmas and SessXRin).

SPOILER WARNING

[FMA]Hmm...I'd personally go for Edward Elric and Noah---hey, it's possible! XD The movie was so darn open-ended that you can imagine anything in the brothers' future.

[Scrapped Princess]I would have liked Pacifia (forgot her name >_<) and Leo to be together. Maybe it's just me, but I'd fall head over heels for a guy who would be so devoted to me that it's scary XD

[InuYasha]Inuyasha and Kikyou...die, Kagome fans, die! XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Digimon...:
1: Davis and Ken
2: Matt and Tai
....Plz don't think I'm weird...the fanfic made them be soooo CUTE together....

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Love Hina : Keitaro and Motoko!
TnK : Fujiki (cant remember been ages, but he was the "average" guy) and Megumi

aiya.

Van and Hitomi from Escaflowne, maybe ~_~
In the end, Hitomi went home and left Van in Gaia.
That is right, isn't it?
I 've seen Escaflowne's ending, but I'm not really sure... XP

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Uhm, Tohru and Kyo from fruits basket or was that Tohru and Yuki? O_o
and Murrue Ramius & Mwu la Flaga from Gundam Seed... ^^

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

hmm Shin and Stellar from GSD
Poor crazy little Stellar

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Quote by schimkeLove Hina : Keitaro and Motoko!

Come to think of it, Shinobo/Keitaro or Nyamo/Keitaro aswell, but I think Kei with Motoko will be slighty more entertaining XD

Signature

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

miriallia and tolle, (i think i spelled it right ^_^') from gundam seed. stupid-ass athrun had to go and kill tolle. very rude of him.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

TK and Kari from Digimon was a good couple that never happened.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Sakura and Naruto (from Naruto) and Winry and Edward (from FullMetal Alchemist). Those couples will never be <connected> (fall in love) :D

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto.

Obviously, because Sakura's entire character development is pratically centered around her feelings for Sasuke and after two years she's still feeling strong for him. And Sasuke, well, considering what happened to him, what he needs most is someone who would love him strongly, without fail, and despite imperfections. Sakura does all of that.

Shinn and Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny

Unfortunately, Stellar was killed half-way through the show. I so wanted to see her and Shinn work out. It would have been beautiful and good for the both of them. They were so sweet/emotional together too.

Yuki and Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket

So hot. ^^ ::squeals:: They already have a close relationship as friends and Haru said Yuki was his first love. ^______^

Athrun Zala and Meyrin Hawke

Hey, I'm all for Athrun and Cagalli getting back together.. But if not, I'd really love to see him with Meyrin Hawke. ^^

Quote: miriallia and tolle, (i think i spelled it right ^_^') from gundam seed. stupid-ass athrun had to go and kill tolle. very rude of him.

Wow, what an ignorant comment. It was war and many people were killed.

Signature Image

mitsuki and eichi from full moon wo sagashite
the whole first half of the manga concentrated on how she wanted to meet him again and tell him that she loves him since he had to leave right after he confessed to her...and i was so ready for that kind of ending! but it didnt happen T_T

Not sure if these count as spoilers......... but i'll warn you anyway... POSSIBLE FULL MOON SPOILERS......

*reads the other posts*
HEY! I WAS JUST GONNA SAY MITSUKI AND EICHI-KUN! ........ but Takuto and Meroko too... they could have been adorable...

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Mmm..maybe Caterina and Tres from Tirinity Blood^^ and Kouga&Kagome from IniYasha^^
They are so damn cute^_~

Damn, most of my ideas have been said already:

Shinn and Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny
Rei and Shinji from NGE
Asuka and Shinji from NGE
Shampoo and Ranma from Ranma½
Naota and Haruko or Naota and Mamimi from FLCL
Spike and Faye from Cowboy Bebop

Spike and Julia from Cowboy Bebop is probably my number one.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.