Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tales of symphonia manga and anime why can i get it? - Minitokyo

tales of symphonia manga and anime why can i get it?

Tagged under Tales of Symphonia

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Huge fan of tales of symphonia. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the manga in english. Also I heard there was going to be a anime based on the game, does anyone know anything about that? Please do not list places to download, i mean to buy the manga.

*SPOILER*
*sigh* I wish I knew the answer to that myself. >.< I really want to know that as well. Do you know if there making a sequal to Tos as well? I think I've heard somewhere along the line that why were. Does anyone know? It just seems like there would be a sequal I mean if you have seen the ending...so many things were left on said. Like how Llyod got his wings? I mean its probably because he's the son of Kratos who is an angle or Mithos' power went into him? AND WHAT THE HECK DID HE NAME THAT TREE!?! DAMNATION! AND WHY did Kratos have to leave on Derris-karrlan? *crys* and not stay with Llyod? Do they EVER see eachother again? What did Anna look like, how did Kratos fall for her? WAHHHH! so many questions!
..I know I know im sure they do that so you can take the story however YOU want, but I just want to know what BECOMES of the charchters. NAMCOOO IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE ME A SEQUAL! lol ^_^ If anyone knows any info please post! ^_^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i heard they were making a sequal game to tos, but i never heard anything about an anime. i also never heard anything after a long time about the sequal game....my guess is they probably arent makng it anymore which is a HUGE disappointment, but i what i say isnt for sure, its just my guess on the whole situation.
some people believe that the game Tales of Phantasia (i think its "Phantasia") was sort of an off sequal to tales of symphonia, ut ive never played it so i dont really know, but the people who think that say Lloyd named the tree Yggdrasil.
i dont really know about all that though.....
i do really want to read the manga, that would be cool, but i dont know of anywhere to buy it in englidh since its not in been translated im pretty sure.
i'll look around and if i find any official info on the making of a sequal i'll come back and post it ^_^

Signature Image

that would be cool to have the manga
i hope theres going to be a squel to tos

A manga, an anime series, and a TOS sequel! That'd be soooo awsome! XD

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 09:07am

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Tales of Phantasia was the first game of the Tales Series.

It was originally for the SNES, but was recently remade for the GBA.

Like the Final Fanyasy series, the different Tales game are not connected storyline-wise in any way. Different worlds, too.

ToS was the very first 3D Tales game

Even Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia for the PSOne were 2D.

Tales of Destiny 2 is really just Tales of Eternia name in English markets. It is NOT a sequal to ToD

THey have NEVER made a true sequal to the main games.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Never really heard of a manga. There is a light unconfirmed rumor of an anime being done. If the animation is done like Tales of Phantasia like how it should be, then the anime would be worth while! oh and like Dunsparce sed, there never really was a sequel, so I doubt there will be one now. The tales series is doing fine w/o sequels of their predecessors.

http://www.mizuho.zapchu.com/mizuho_mangascans.htm

You can read some translated versions there. But I have no earthly clue why she started with the secound book. But you can tell whats going on and the translations are pretty good. She also has some Japanese links on where to get them in Japanese. They arn't out in english yet.

There IS a Tales of Symphonia manga as well as a Tales of Eternia, Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny 2 manga. Tales of Symphonia is scanned, if I am correct, by Eternal. I suggest Googling it or in Manganews/manga-updates. The Tales of Destiny 2 is actually existing. *spoiler* It is about the main character of Tales of Destiny's son *end spoiler* The Tales of Symphonia Anime is coming out in 2007, I am unsure of the precise date though.

Yeah, I have the first two chapters of the translated scans from the eternal manga bittorent group. You can download it on the comp link removed no posting/requesting sites in which to download copyrighted material but they haven't added anything new or updated recently, which is too bad ><

p.s - you need bittorent or Azeurus or utorrent to download them

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

This thread is closed not only because people have bumped it after such a long period of inactivity but also because people have posted links in which to download. The initial post clearly states they don't want places in which to download this material. As such I'm removing all links since this does deal with copyrighted material.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.