Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does your school have Christmas celebrations. - Minitokyo

Does your school have Christmas celebrations.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

My school does have christmas celebrations in every year. And so does all most all schools in
my country. So I was wondering if your scholl have them and what are they like and if you don't
you can all ways tell does this not celebrations effect in you and would you like that your school
would have celebrations of some kind.

my school don't have any christmas party ! this is because during d christmas celebration all d student r acttually having their holidays ! maybe during d college time only will i get 2 celebrate christmas party in college !

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Ah...........NOPE!

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Only back in high school did we have Christmas parties on the last day. Everyone in their class would set up parties for their own class with games, food, drinks, music, decorations etc. Teachers were always relaxed about things n' enjoyed seeing the student have fun ^^ It was also the time where we'd get the teachers to do something like join in a game etc.
There was the the game pass the parcel but when the parcel stopped on one person, they'd have to pick a paper which had a task like.. sing, dance, do a trick, tell a joke, go down on one knee and propose to an opposite sex, kiss someone on the hand etc etc haha ^^! All just a bit of fun~! I remember this one time when a male friend got a task to pick someone of the opposite sex and do the tango.. and guess who he picked? >__> *I kill him* j/k

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

Yup my school has it. Every year on the last Friday before holidays we have some kind of party. Some students make a bend and sing and then we have some kind of entertaining with break dancers and stuff like that and yeah...I can't forget Santa Clause :p. He is the best. It's funny.

Signature

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

i used to in my private grade school but now at my public high school we can't have any 'holiday' parties and the teachers aren't even allowed to say 'merry christmas'. it's bull shit. just because someone might get 'offended' doesn't mean we should get rid of 'christmas holidays'. soon we won't be able to have any traditions because they might 'offend' someone.

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

In my high school... maybe... actually since we finish two weeks before Christmas, it's a mix between a celebration for Christmas, for the anniversary of the school. At least, this last Friday, we do things, either games, theater, taking care of a stand...

We can decorate our classrooms.... but I think the director didn't liked when we used once toilet paper -_- (but I agreed with him that it wasn't really good taste).

Signature

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

just christmas parties but its kinda lame because no one brings anything. a few weeks ago, i had a party for my english class and there was 9 bottles of soda, 2 bags of chips, and cookies. it was that boring but i didn't care as long as i didn't have to learn or think for that class.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.