Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oooo, entrance lounge - Minitokyo

Oooo, entrance lounge

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I must say that this is the first time I've ever seen a forum just for n00bs. I'm impressed. It's a good idea.

Anyways, I'm from the US in a little state called West Virginia. Anime is not a big thing here, and it makes me sad. :( Huzzah for the Internet!

Well, I've been unconsciously interested in anime since I was a kid (when I didn't know what anime was). Now I sometimes wonder if there's anything better that has been invented for television. There's nothing quite like sprawling out on the couch and watching an enchanting and often intelligent program.

I'm sure I've taken up more than enough of your time, so I'll be around later. Don't be shy!

0.o welcome! XD
nope..not shy *hugs*
haha..I guess it's not that big there but it's expanding in time.. u're one of the first up to fashion ones n.n
oh..and read this http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Hello there welcome to MT.
I hope you will make tons of friends and
stay here for all eternity!
mwhahahahha! XD XP

Signature

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Merry Christmas ! Happy New Year !

There are other forums that have a subdivision devoted to intro.

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

PS :
I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.