More updates...

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 9 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

Lets get this group up and moving again, alright? I updated a few WIP's, so everyone go comment!

There is a new banner, also. All of the images fit to 800x600 and above resolutions, so now no one with a small screen like me will be mad at how crappy the group page looks.

Besides that I think a contest would be a good idea, but I don't want it to be like the typical MT contests which seem to be going on almost daily... it would have to be a Morphines-Scent exclusive contest. If you have any suggestions, then post them up.

The signature idea is also a good idea, if anyone would like to donate some buttons or anything, feel free. Any inactive members will be deleted when I have the time to go through the group, some of the members have only posted once or twice while others haven't done anything at all.

Post you goobers :pacman:

Nami-Neko

Nami-Neko

:Fly To The Sky:

Cancel

Since Morphines Scent has alot of members, I think the contest would be more intresting if you guys paired us up to collab with another. ^_^'

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

A collab contest sounds good, we could pick a partner to collab with, then if we add levels to the contest we could swtich partners or keep the same one.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

A collab contest doesn't really fit with what the group stands for. I want it to deal with WIP's but I can't really put my finger on what it should be about.

A contest isn't what I have in mind for doing right now anyway, if I can only get 2 posts for suggestions, how many people will even join it? The group needs to be up and running again before anything, so if you want to support the group then go comment on the wallpapers.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

Hmmm, this seems harder now, do you want more people to join? like for us to advertise?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

I want the current members to get off their lazy butts and comment the wallpapers that are up.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

Ok, sounds good <33

niq24

caught in the sun

Cancel

how do we get to work with a partner?i mean example for those who are not that good in making wallpapers..tnx!

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

• Dec 28, 2005

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Cancel

I wouldnt mind making a ton of banners for you guys to choose so we can advertise our group at least but i dont know if it should be like Aspiring mafia or Wallpaper revo kind of style... so im just gonna make it anyway.

If any of the admins have any dibs on how big the banner should be for advertisement, PM me!
Catch ya later.... :P

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.