Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever thought stop seeing an anime? Why? - Minitokyo

Have you ever thought stop seeing an anime? Why?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I have never thought of that. Well I will never stop seeing animes, except if i marry and my wife don't want me to watch animes or I will become elder. But i hope it won't effect my wife even if i get married! :D

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Have you seen maria-sama ga miteru.....it translates to the virgin mary is watching you. That is one boring anime, i watched the entire first series and was bored to death but watched it to the end out of obligation. Thats one anime i wish i never saw and i refuse to watch the second season.
Other than that i love my anime and wont stop :D

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

This topic is....difficult to read, well I think I understand what you are saying here man. No, I don't intend to stop watching anime, I don't see why I would want to stop watching Japanese animation, it's like quitting movies, non japanese cartoons, books or games. As long as you aren't obsessed with it and your love and passion for anime doesn't have a negative inpact on your life you are fine.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I stoip watchin drgonball since I realized it was silly and not the type of show I enjoy wataching.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Kinda hard to see whatcha mean but if you mean stop seeing anime completely, I don't think so, unless I grow up way old...and if you mean in the middle of an anime, only if I can't get the episodes and if they're really stupid...

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yes I've thought about stop seeing anime.....because it's not my life....and i can't keep loving anime forever and plus I haven't found the time to enjoy anime liek i use to.......but i may keep collecting...the items or materials

I will stop watching when "I" want to stop watching, it's my live and if they have a problem with it it is theirs and not mine.
If your future wife can't respect who you are and wat you like should you even want to marry her?
Would that make you happy in the long run?

sheesh! i sound like my dad !

Quote by dimakoI will stop watching when "I" want to stop watching, it's my live and if they have a problem with it it is theirs and not mine.
If your future wife can't respect who you are and wat you like should you even want to marry her?
Would that make you happy in the long run?

sheesh! i sound like my dad !

I ain't getting married to a girl who can't respect my interests and hobbies, she doesn't have to watch anime or play games but I want to be able to talk to her about it and share my interest for both with her. Of course, I'll be just as willing to accept her interests and hobbies.

You might say this sounds immature and childish but it's not, if you decide to get married and spend the rest of your life with someone you have to e as compatable with that person as possible, I don't even want to become friends with people who hate games or anime, not because I consider them stupid or anything, but simply because I won't have anything in common with them while I can talk about lots of other stuff, still these are my two main interests and the least I expect from my friends is to respect my interest in these things.

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

Gundam seed destiny, the quality gets worse and worse through the whole series

I can't help watching it anymore after ep. 40

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Stop watcing an anime? "Yumeria" would be one of the very few animes I stoped watching. I got to episode 6 or 7 and I got bored, really, really bored... So I stoped watching it >.< But I should watch the ending...

Stop watching anime in general? Well, I guess when I'm too busy, I can't afford to watch anime, but stopping "for ever"... hmm I don't see that happening any time soon >_<

Hanaukyou Maid Tai......all that anime is is fan service, no real plot to pull me into it. Overall, Boring.

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Only when I'm 90 and can't move...just kidding!
Maybe when I think it's boring or a bit too long. Sometimes that's a good thing because almost all anime don't have that great endings.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

Only when I think the anime's boring. Otherwise, never! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I dont think i will stop watching anime...coz i think anime is rly interesting wen ppl have nthn 2 do n especially doin wallpapers abt animes :D XD :P

Another Step Before My Fall, And The World Would See Me No More...
Signature

I've tried trinity blood and stopped watching it although I have the cds..dunno but they seem so morbid and dull

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

well I don't there will come a time that I would stop watching anime... even if I grow old, I will still be watching it coz anime somewhat makes me happy... depending on the genre, it would inspire you, make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel the hapiness and harshness of reality and a lot more...

so I'll continue to watch anime, well just spare me the boring ones :D

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

well. i don't want to stop seeing anime. but my mother cancel the star cable i can't watch any more! but i can buy vcds of anime to watch hehe

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I watched Inuyasha and stopped at the 130+th episode when I find it totally meaningless to go on any further. The story did not progress at all from about episode 100 onwards. (fight a demon, the demon dies (and if they're lucky, they got a shard), then they move on and meet another demon, fight the demon, kill it, and so on and on and on and on...)
I stopped watching it completely at episode 130+ and then jumped straight to watch the final 2 episodes when they came out (finally). I wasted another 40 minutes of my time, I thought.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

When I first got a sample of DBZ and GT I was put off because I thought it was stupid until one day I saw this advertisement for Z and saw Goku in SS3 and was all like, "ooo-ooo who's that!?" Then I sat there in complete shock thinking, Did I just say that about a DBZ character? After that it's just history. ;)[/i]

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

NEVER.
I want to see more and MORE everyday indeed jejej

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well there were times that i thought of it cause i ve been spending a lot of time but.......BULLSHIT! Can' t Stop addicted to the animes! ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

nooo way. i would never! because once you get hooked on it, you can't stop

yeah, i've kinda stopped...academic marks are more important...if i start watching anime again, i won't be able to get anything done because i'll be in it too much...but yeah..in the summer, i'll start it again...

Have I ever stopped watching an an anime series? Yes, several, because they either sucked or weren't my style.

Will I even stop watching anime? No. I may stop seeing new ones, but I will still watch the ones I love.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.