Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blind Date... would you do them? - Minitokyo

Blind Date... would you do them?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okay so my best friend, Dianne, she gave my friend Bertina a guy for Christmas. But they've been dating a long time ago; Bertina just wanted to see him. So a few days before winter break Dianne asked me what kind of guy I like or what's the first thing I see in a guy I told her that I first look at the hair. Than his personality. Dianne told me that she wants to set me up with her cousin, who acts just like me. Through her words it was, "He's like a dude version of you."

Me, I don't like blind dates so much, but this is my first time. Iono want do. Are blind dates the type of things you would do?

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hmmm... blind dates? Sometimes blind dates can be really fun and other times a major diaster.

I might probably go on a blind date. However, it depends on the friend that setting it up for me. If is my close friend, she or he should know or get an idea on what type of man that I like or prefer. If is my casual friend, then no, I wouldn't go on the blind date.

Generally, I don't like blind dates anyways. Therefore, I won't go on a blind date if ever! Unless, the mood strikes me! @__@

no blind daters for me ><
its really freaky..cuz we might not know what guy/girl you might end up with,not just looks but personality..
i just wont go for it..=\

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

What's the worst thing that could happen? You don't like him, it becomes and awkward situation, you depart from each other earlier than expected. What's the best thing that could happen? You two might actually like each other and a relationship could start blooming. Besides, it's your friend's cousin so I don't think there's a risk. If it was from an internet-site, then I would be more careful, but that's not the case here so there's nothing to lose! Go for it! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.