Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them? - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 303 total items

I really hope they live happily ever after(asucaga)... I saw this really cute pic of them with two children and a green haro....kawaii! they looked like a really happy family...besides, cagalli's hair is long and she really looked like an elegant mother...ASUCAGA forever!

cagakiraasu

cagakiraasu

Cagalli & AthrunxCagalli 4EVER!

well he (athrun) does become the admiral of the orb union and as fuduka said returns to orb whereas shinn and the hawk sisters r up in the plants with kira, lacus, yzak, dearka n so on...so it's cagallixathrun and athrun only sees lacus and the hawk sisters as friends (they'll remain his friends forever-can't a guy have friends who're girls?)...so i don't know why people always jump to conclusions saying athrun broke up with cagalli when he's clearly in love with her and is willing to wait for her while she rebuilds orb (he had better help her with that b/c i don't want my poor cags to overwork herself too much n be all alone, never1)...sorry for going off topic but it definitely is cagalli and athrun i mean so what if cags isn't wearing the ring, i don't see kira ever wearing lacus's ring in gsd or if one of the hawk sisters merely accompanies him to the plants as a friend coz yzak also accompanies lacus at the end of gsd too but it doesn't mean we don't have athrunXcagalli or kiraxlacus? anymore (if a friend or comrade accompanies u somewhere, do they become ur lover all of a sudden?...as cagalli's biggest fan, i don't want to bash shinn or anyone else (personally i'm only cagalli and kira's fan-i love the twins!), but i hated it how they used cagalli throughout gsd and made her look bad (and kira at some points too)-off course she makes mistakes but she later fixes them (e.g. eliminating the seirans and cancelling the treaty!)...but what pisses me off is that the writers exclude her role in the final battle just as when i was looking so forward to see some cagalli action in her akatsuki and see her go in seed mode too since out of all the 5 main characters, cagalli is the only one that doesn't go into seed mode i mean she should've coz she had found her resolve at the end but no the director had to exclude her role in the final battle damnit! wait a go in disappointing all cagalli fans fuduka! damnit i'm so mad at what they did to cagalli at the very end of gsd like replacing her 'fighting' role and giving it to neo so he could impress murre and hook up with her at the end and her role of 'being' with kira, athrun and lacus like in gs...(i had better see lots of cagalli action in the movie and see her finding a handsome, nice, cool, hot and sexy coordinator boy if not athrun-just kidding i know it'll be athrunXcagalli even in the movie!)...so athrunxcagalli 4ever but more importantly cagalli 4ever!
~cagalli~

Member of Asucaga-Fanworks
Member of the AsuCaga Group, The-Princess-Of-Orb Group, The-Red-Knight Group, The-Ultimate-Coordinator Group, Kira-and-Cagalli Group, Syaoran-shrine, AsuCaga Forum, etc.
aka orbprincesscagalli on deviantART--->http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/!
Signature

Actually, Cagalli did go into SEED mode once, at the end of SEED, but never again after (happens after Asagi, Mayura, and Juri are killed).

cagakiraasu

cagakiraasu

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaActually, Cagalli did go into SEED mode once, at the end of SEED, but never again after (happens after Asagi, Mayura, and Juri are killed).

yah i know but that was in gs and not in gsd! cuz i was hoping cagalli would participate in the final battle of gsd and go into seed mode but that never happened *sighs*...like i've said before, i hope they show lots of cagalli action in her akatsuki in the movie! and even though i know that it's athrunxcagalli cuz he becomes the admiral of orb and will hopefully be in orb in the movie but if fukuda decides to change it somehow and put him, athrun, with some other girl or whatever, then they had better add a main guy character in the movie (who's a lot like kira in looks and personality, giggles-cagalli deserves someone like kira!) to show us that cags isn't all alone in orb and that she has someone by her side who would protect and support her cuz i cannot bear the fact that everyone is at the Plants (e.g. kira, athrun and lacus) and cagalli is all alone in orb! sorry for ranting too much but as i've said before, i'm 100% sure that it'll asucaga in the movie seeing how fukuda appeared on tv to just say that athrun reunites with cags in orb later on (he should've shown us the final asucaga reunion physically instead of just saying it damnit)...he had better stick to what he said in the movie!...as for the hawk sisters or even lacus, they're not meant to be athrun's 'lover' but only good friends for life so people should stop saying that athrunxcagalli is no more cuz it's not true since they r one of the official couples of gs and gsd and will be in the movie too along with kiraxlacus and shinnxluna...but there is nothing wrong with fan pairings like asukira, asulacus, asumey, asushinn or asuwhatever...now that i think about it, why is asukira (a fan pairing) more popular than asucaga (an official pairing) in japan?! lol...okay i should stop typing...ASUCAGA 4ever!

~**CAGALLI**~

merged: 01-17-2011 ~ 02:57am
These r some points that have assured me by 100% that it'll be asucaga in the gs movie: 1) fukuda made 2 official amc's on athrun and cagalli. 2) fukuda said that athrun becomes the admiral of orb as was seen at the end of the special edition of gsd and said that they reunite in orb in his interview! 3) fukuda said that it's just the beginning of athrun and cagalli's relationship. Well all I'm just saying is that athrunxcagalli is cannon and official like kiraxlacus and shinnxluna at the end of gsd and will be in the movie too unless fukuda decides to break them all up and pair the boys with some new girls, lol. As for the hawk sisters, athrun sees them nothing more than friends and he isn't romantically interested in them and besides the hawk sisters r in plants with shinn, Kira and so on and athrun is in orb with cagalli helping her rebuild orb- well he had better cuz I don't want my poor cags to overwork herself while she is all alone by herself in orb~it's too sad to bear:( cags really deserves someone like Kira but still asucaga 4ever! ~**cagalli**~

Member of the AsuCaga Group, The-Princess-Of-Orb Group, The-Red-Knight Group, The-Ultimate-Coordinator Group, Kira-and-Cagalli Group, Syaoran-shrine, AsuCaga Forum, etc.
aka orbprincesscagalli on deviantART--->http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/!
Signature

rhid

rhid

emotion reflected me............

boredandsleepy say The GSD Edge is the Sunrise official GSD manga, not fanart or doujinshi (self-published work). What I listed in my post above was exactly what was shown in the Edge manga.

can i have the scan of the manga i looking every where which english translation but cannot find one, can u tell the detailed of happen start from meer show the picture of his meeting which kira and mirriallia what did actually he say to meer what actually happen there i hope can understand meer more rather than hate her. i also whan to know happen in episode 38,39,40,and 42 is it the same as anime

please reply to this

i' m just reflection but my feeling for you was not ............just want you to recognized my existent hope my wish will reach you

I think the story ended up with athrun x cagari. I dont think athrun has feeling toward meyrin too. It is so obvious that he didnt treat meyrin just like what he did to cagari. and in the last episod, although meyrin walked together with athrun, yet she was walking behind him! and the other couples, kira x lacus were snuggling to each other ; shinn and lunamaria too looking at each other with love in their eyes. However, this situation does not appear between athrun and meyrin, somehow athrun looked so serious. If the situation was athrun and cagari, i can assure that they must be holding each other hand with love and passion. athrun will never left cagari alone. In addition, the final plus also shown the scene where athrun went back to orb and he hugged cagari! This means athrun had chosen cagari and he forgived cagari for taking off the ring and marrying yuna previously! As before that he was so mad at cagari right, and this hug clearly delivered the msg that he will just forget about past and be prepared to welcome another tomorrow with cagari. and not to mention athrun speech: "we are not rush in our relationship, it will get well after this, since we have the same dream." Dont forget that athrun is such a gentle and understanding person and this sentence indicates that he is willing to wait for cagari. he will always be there for cagari and never leave her alone.

They have been went through so many things in seed and it is impossible for athrun to fall for another girl in a short time. dont even have to mention that cagari is the only soul mate for athrun! I believe that cagari must be very sad to let athrun go with meyrin when she asked meyrin to take care of athrun. it could be cagari misunderstanding of thinking that athrun had fall for another girl. and she knew that she cannot stay beside athrun when he is fighting, but meyrin can. but she had forgotten that nobody else can reach athrun heart and know his feeling well. Thus, the last scene of athrun hugged cagari was to tell us athrun's choice. dont you all see there were another two couples standing behind there ( kira x lucas and mu x murrue )? so, it is no doubt that cagari will end up together with athrun, right?

Not really sure. Sure Athrun ends up at Orb than the rest that left for the PLANTS, but at this point I wouldn't see much reason for invoking the relation ship again. If anything, they would need to be a time lapse between the end of GSD and when they reconnect, I would rather hope that Fukuda avoid the fumble that he did with shin and luna....

The man is as bad as George Lucas with romance dialogue.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I doubt Athrun would break Meyrin's heart though, since the TV series delved in that direction, considering Luna's protective of her younger sister, she would likely never forgive anyone who broke her sister's heart, considering Meyrin's sensitive personality and Athrun knows Meyrin's a sensitive girl. Unfortunately, the Athrun and Cagalli relationship suffers due to Cagalli having to be a leader of an entire nation and the responsibilities that come with it and Cagalli told Meyrin to look after Athrun, seeing how she's stayed by his side. Cagalli chose Orb and her nation's future, never wanting to see it end up in the hands of someone like Yuna and his father again. How I percieved Final Plus' ending for Athrun and Meyrin is him not wanting to rush things like what had happened between him and Cagalli(Shinn and Luna getting together was rushed).

Perhaps things would've been different for Athrun and Cagalli if they hadn't rushed the relationship from the start and Athrun was allowed to get over Lacus(it looked like seeing Lacus fall in love with his best friend was hard for him) and if he had settled his affairs with ZAFT/Plants before committing to Orb after the end of the first war. So Fukuda and his writing staff didn't do AsuCaga any justice by planning things for them the way they did. Their relationship would've survived if after their encounters with one another, establishing a close friendship that would lead to a romantic relationship. It also appeared to me in SEED Destiny that Kira and Lacus aren't rushing their relationship, thus why their relationship survived.

Signature

cagakiraasu

cagakiraasu

Quote by minayuriI doubt Athrun would break Meyrin's heart though, since the TV series delved in that direction, considering Luna's protective of her younger sister, she would likely never forgive anyone who broke her sister's heart, considering Meyrin's sensitive personality and Athrun knows Meyrin's a sensitive girl. Unfortunately, the Athrun and Cagalli relationship suffers due to Cagalli having to be a leader of an entire nation and the responsibilities that come with it and Cagalli told Meyrin to look after Athrun, seeing how she's stayed by his side. Cagalli chose Orb and her nation's future, never wanting to see it end up in the hands of someone like Yuna and his father again. How I percieved Final Plus' ending for Athrun and Meyrin is him not wanting to rush things like what had happened between him and Cagalli(Shinn and Luna getting together was rushed).

Perhaps things would've been different for Athrun and Cagalli if they hadn't rushed the relationship from the start and Athrun was allowed to get over Lacus(it looked like seeing Lacus fall in love with his best friend was hard for him) and if he had settled his affairs with ZAFT/Plants before committing to Orb after the end of the first war. So Fukuda and his writing staff didn't do AsuCaga any justice by planning things for them the way they did. Their relationship would've survived if after their encounters with one another, establishing a close friendship that would lead to a romantic relationship. It also appeared to me in SEED Destiny that Kira and Lacus aren't rushing their relationship, thus why their relationship survived.

...if luna is overprotective of her sister, then didn't u see how overprotective Kira is of Cagalli even going as far as disabling athrun's MS when he attacked her and Orb...so do u think he would forgive athrun for leaving CAGALLI for just another girl he hardly even knows no matter how sensitive she is...and although cagalli always acts tough and strong, she's a real softy inside and she has her sensitive and emotional side too! athrun and cagalli didn't rush their relationship as many people often say, at least their relationship is much more than kira and lacus's...some many people say they rushed their relationship, but it's not like they were getting married or something becuz athrun just gave CAGALLI a promise ring and that's that, meaning their relationship was just like a normal romantic couple's, except they had some people trying to break them apart...and lacus gave a ring to Kira too and i don't see him ever wearing it? if anything, it was actually kira and lacus's relationship that was rushed, not ahrun and cagalli's becuz it developed slowly and they stayed together for two years and just becuz athrun gave cagalli a ring, doesn't mean they r rushing their relationship becuz that's just a promise on athrun's part to cagalli that he loves her and wants her to wait for her...and plus athrun is willing to wait for CAGALLI just like Kira is...I mean both lacus and CAGALLI r leaders of their own nations so they're not ready for a relationship yet...and if lacus, as a political leader, can make time for kira to be with him, then so can cagalli, a political leader, too in the future when she has finally rebuilt Orb and has settled down...& i know that athrun will wait for her and believe that he will help her rebuild her nation & once they've settled down, they will start their relationship becuz they have the power, freedom and love to do so now!...

...I don't care what others say, the bottom line is that athrun only loves CAGALLI romantically, not any of his other female friends, be it meyrin, luna or even lacus & if luna and lacus can move on and find a boyfriend for themselves so fast, then so can meyrin & who knows she might already have a boyfriend in the movie becuz like luna, she only has a crush on athrun and she hardly even knows him and same goes for athrun too, for goodness sake when did they become a couple becuz they're only shown to be friends just like kira and miriallia are...& how could athrun leave CAGALLI all alone by herself in Orb knowing very well that Kira is not even with her anymore? He has gone through so much with CAGALLI & now that they have everything to be with each other, they will be together...no matter how many female friends or fangirls athrun has and probably will have in the future or in the movie following him around everywhere, which I hope wouldn't be the case lol, the point is that athrun only loves CAGALLI ROMANTICALLY & if he gives up on CAGALLI, then he's just throwing away everything he has worked or sought for to be with CAGALLI & to be able to protect her, which i don't think he would do becuz, as i said before, he is in love with cagalli and so is she in love with him!...

...& people can say whatever they want, but it is still athrunxcagalli and will be in the movie like kiraxlacus! ATHRUNxCAGALLI FOREVER!

...oh and Fukuda already released two AMCs confirming athrun and cagalli's relationship and they also released some posters of official SEED and Destiny couples back then and ATHRUNxCAGALLI was in them too among shinnxluna and kiraxlacus! So this just means that it'll be athrun and cagalli in the movie no matter what others say just becuz they don't like them...

http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3bcbgi
http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d39ecbi
http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d39ecmg
http://orbprincesscagalli.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d39ed44

ATHRUNxCAGALLI FOREVER!

~**CAGALLI**~

Signature

Quote by minayuri

That truly depends on how it was written. Given the fact that the natural means of attraction are gone(before realizing it, in SEED, the two were in the same place alot), I don't really know if you could justify continuing the relationship beyond a friendship level that would contribute to the development of either characters.

And that is my problem as it stands with the rampant shipping of those do, in SEED... the relationship itself helped define the two and added to the development. In GSD, none of that ever happens... and splitting them seemed to send Athrun into a downward spiral to relive his lessons. It's bad development all around, but with does throes two it's takes notice for being glaring.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by JamesSarrow

That truly depends on how it was written. Given the fact that the natural means of attraction are gone(before realizing it, in SEED, the two were in the same place alot), I don't really know if you could justify continuing the relationship beyond a friendship level that would contribute to the development of either characters.

And that is my problem as it stands with the rampant shipping of those do, in SEED... the relationship itself helped define the two and added to the development. In GSD, none of that ever happens... and splitting them seemed to send Athrun into a downward spiral to relive his lessons. It's bad development all around, but with does throes two it's takes notice for being glaring.

Usually in most anime, the eventual couple start out a friendship before it develops into a romantic relationship, it allows the bond to become stronger, rushing a relationship upon two characters usually doesn't end well in most cases. In the end, the responsibility ends up being the fault of the director and his writing staff who control how the plot and character development go, such as the plot being written out of Dullindal convincing Athrun to rejoin ZAFT(with Athrun agreeing to return to ZAFT a few episodes later) and thus Athrun not being around when Cagalli needed him most and Kira being the one to save her from having to marry Yuna and later on Cagalli and Kira finding out about Athrun rejoining ZAFT from their meeting with him, much to their dismay. So it's sad when AsuCaga fans place the blame on a character like Meyrin, considering what she did to save Athrun from the ZAFT soldiers that were after him and being the only one on the other side who believed in Athrun and stood by his side, while the others(Shinn, Rey, and Luna) made him an enemy.

Due to the fan pandering that the series is well known for, GSD I felt ended with open endings like what is seen with visual novels with various endings, the ending of Final Plus and the ending for the Special Edition #4 movie. Considering the production problems GSD had, I think Sunrise may not want to deal with Fukuda and his team, thus why a GS movie was never green-lit for production for a long time now, and most of the focus was on the Gundam 00 series/movie and Unicorn.

Signature

cagakiraasu

cagakiraasu

Quote by minayuri

Quote by JamesSarrow

Usually in most anime, the eventual couple start out a friendship before it develops into a romantic relationship, it allows the bond to become stronger, rushing a relationship upon two characters usually doesn't end well in most cases. In the end, the responsibility ends up being the fault of the director and his writing staff who control how the plot and character development go, such as the plot being written out of Dullindal convincing Athrun to rejoin ZAFT(with Athrun agreeing to return to ZAFT a few episodes later) and thus Athrun not being around when Cagalli needed him most and Kira being the one to save her from having to marry Yuna and later on Cagalli and Kira finding out about Athrun rejoining ZAFT from their meeting with him, much to their dismay. So it's sad when AsuCaga fans place the blame on a character like Meyrin, considering what she did to save Athrun from the ZAFT soldiers that were after him and being the only one on the other side who believed in Athrun and stood by his side, while the others(Shinn, Rey, and Luna) made him an enemy.

Due to the fan pandering that the series is well known for, GSD I felt ended with open endings like what is seen with visual novels with various endings, the ending of Final Plus and the ending for the Special Edition #4 movie. Considering the production problems GSD had, I think Sunrise may not want to deal with Fukuda and his team, thus why a GS movie was never green-lit for production for a long time now, and most of the focus was on the Gundam 00 series/movie and Unicorn.

...as a hard-core & obsessed athrunxcagalli fan, I don't blame meyrin for anything & what I don't understand is how people can just say that athrun is with her now and has left Cagalli for her, a girl whom he sees as a friend and knows nothing about...so what if she helped athrun escape, athrun also saved her from Ray and then he saved Luna from shinn in the final battle...isn't this what's called comradeship or friendship after all! So just becuz athrun has new female friends now, he'll be leaving Cagalli for one of them and this 'scenario' will keep on repeating like that? So athrun's feelings don't matter? I mean, as I have seen throughout Destiny, athrun has never shown any romantic interest in meer, hawk sisters or even lacus...so I don't care about people pairing athrun up with them, or all the other athrun fanpairings, but what I don't like is that people make false claim saying athrunxcagalli is no more just becuz they don't like seeing athrun with Cagalli...at least don't bash the official canon couple like athrunxcagalli just becuz u like other athrun fanpairings...& athrun & cagalli's relationship was not rushed becuz it developed from enemies to friends to lovers, lol, so how is that rushed...maybe people feel that way becuz the series was too short lol!

...urgh, this discussion is never going to end until the movie is out, lol, & I'm sure athrun will be with Cagalli becuz she's the only girl that he actually loves romantically, not any of his other female friends...oh wait a minute, they're already together becuz Fukuda made two AMCs confirming their relationship for fans who for some reason thought they weren't together anymore or something...who cares about all the other yaoi or straight athrun fan-pairings becuz i'm going to stick to the original storyline in which athrun and cagalli r together and will be in the future too according to Fukuda who stated in his interview that it's just the beginning of their relationship...and that's that, the end of this discussion on my part...^^

ATHRUNxCAGALLI FOREVER!

~**CAGALLI**~

Signature

Sadly, from how things are going, it doesn't seem like there will be any SEED-related movie. In fact, it was SUPPOSED to be out a couple YEARS ago last I heard...but now with 00 having taken the spotlight as well as Gundam Unicorn bringing back interest into the Universal Century...eh...

cagakiraasu

cagakiraasu

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaSadly, from how things are going, it doesn't seem like there will be any SEED-related movie. In fact, it was SUPPOSED to be out a couple YEARS ago last I heard...but now with 00 having taken the spotlight as well as Gundam Unicorn bringing back interest into the Universal Century...eh...

...yeah, we'll have to wait and see if it really would be aired or not! :sighs: ...but until then, i'll enjoy watching Fairy Tail and Maid-sama, etc! :D

~**cagalli**~

Signature

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 303 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.