Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you give your parents nicknames? - Minitokyo

Do you give your parents nicknames?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I call my mom a "working octopus" she like do chores in a snap... I sometimes call her "gorda" which is the opposite of gordo meaning FAT...o_o
I dont call my dad names... He's too scary....o_o

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Nicknames?

I would like to refer to my father as the "raging alcoholic," while on my mother's side, I just refer to her normally as "oma" which in the Korean language, stands for mom. Sometimes I would refer to her as Kate as well, which is what many of her typical co-workers would call her while she is off doing some cosmetology work.

My younger cousin calls her "komo" sometimes in Korean, but I'm not too fairly sure what that actually stands for. Regardless, I wouldn't really give them silly nicknames off the top of my head if I even tried. That's just not like me. **Waves her ornamental fans and begins to giggles** It wouldn't be nice, anyways. Hehehehe.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Actually, I call my father...something pronounced like "Bah-bi." I started it from saying 'father' in Chinese (baba) but it slowly changed into babi. ^^ or...sometimes Poppy. Like...Papa...but into Poppy. ^^;;

For my mother, it's mostly Madre or Mumzy. All just for fun. ^^

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

oh, well i call my dad 'Boss or big boss or somtimes dad/apa'...hehe...cos he acts look like he's the 'president' XD . No, nicknames for my mom just mom/ina... :)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I call my mom "mommy" and my dad "papi". I also have some nicknames for my brothers such as the following:

Fernando = "Nando the Neaderthal" or "George of the jungle" or "The Automaton"
Valentin = "Mr. Dark"

Well well well, nice topic

I call my dad, '' DAD''
my mom, '' MOM''

my younger brother '' Mr. lips '', cause his lips're kinda of big
my younger sister, '' witch'', cause she's a witch @_@
my youngest sister, " chibi", cause she's short
and my lil' bro, there's no nick names for him yet, he's still young, in the future maybe...

and they do call me, '' mr. sunrise'', cause my ex girlfriend who dumped me, her name means sunrise ... lool it's like they want to piss me off, loooooooool I miss those bastards ... @@

I just call my mother mom, donĀ“t really have a nickname for her

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

O_O I don't really have nicknames for my parents, but I always call my grandparents grandpa/ma and their first names. My unlce is usually piggy XD.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Sometimes,

Dad- dada, dado, skeleton (hihihi)
Mom- "Mommy my love!" (she gets annoyed by this)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.