Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ] Are you an evil overlord? - Minitokyo

[QUIZ] Are you an evil overlord?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I bumped into this quiz and thought it was funny, so i want to share it. Here's the link: http://www.quizilla.com/users/evil-overlord/quizzes/Are%20You%20An%20Evil%20Overlord%3F
If you want more funny stuff, go over to www.eviloverlord.com
Heh, it seems i really am one....weird though...i don't feel like being an evil overlord right now XD

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/E/evil-overlord/1125674856_03736275_m.jpg

...^^;
'Why did I get this result?' you ask, its because I don't think you're really fit to be an evil overlord thats why...but in case you want to take my next quiz, you need to read the Evil Overlord list on eviloverlord.com, and take this quiz again. Other than that, thanks for taking my quiz! I really apperciate it and hope that you take more of my other quizzes! ^^
Chow!
(picture of me, enjoy!)
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

lol, nice quiz. ^_^'

Signature Image

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

...^^
You did extremely well, maybe too well. You probably got this result because you've already been to eviloverlord.com, or that your really smart, maybe both. You have the makings of an Evil Overlord! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! So anyways, thank you for taking my quiz and i hope you take my other quizzes as well!

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Quote by joycevhttp://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/E/evil-overlord/1125674856_03736275_m.jpg

...^^;
'Why did I get this result?' you ask, its because I don't think you're really fit to be an evil overlord thats why...but in case you want to take my next quiz, you need to read the Evil Overlord list on eviloverlord.com, and take this quiz again. Other than that, thanks for taking my quiz! I really apperciate it and hope that you take more of my other quizzes! ^^
Chow!
(picture of me, enjoy!)
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

lol, nice quiz. ^_^'

SAME...
HAH! So I'm not EVIL? How can that BE?! @__@

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

^ same 2...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

it's not a question whether you're evil or not >:). it's just about how much do you know about being an evil overlord hahaha :D. come on, no hard feelings :D

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

...^^;
Chow!

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/E/evil-overlord/1125674856_03736275_m.jpg

...^^;
Chow!
(picture of me, enjoy!)
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Signature

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

You did extremely well, maybe too well. You probably got this result because you've already been to eviloverlord.com, or that your really smart, maybe both. You have the makings of an Evil Overlord! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! So anyways, thank you for taking my quiz and i hope you take my other quizzes as well!
Chow!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/evil-overlord/1125674856_03736275_m.jpg

..^^; 'Why did I get this result?' you ask, its because I don't think you're really fit to be an evil overlord thats why...but in case you want to take my next quiz, you need to read the Evil Overlord list on eviloverlord.com, and take this quiz again. Other than that, thanks for taking my quiz! I really apperciate it and hope that you take more of my other quizzes! ^^ Chow! (picture of me, enjoy!) BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yes i am i don't care what some infidel claims

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

You did extremely well, maybe too well. You probably got this result because you've already been to eviloverlord.com, or that your really smart, maybe both. You have the makings of an Evil Overlord! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

Go Evil Overlord!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/evil-overlord/1125674856_03736275_m.jpg

..^^; 'Why did I get this result?' you ask, its because I don't think you're really fit to be an evil overlord thats why...but in case you want to take my next quiz, you need to read the Evil Overlord list on eviloverlord.com, and take this quiz again. Other than that, thanks for taking my quiz! I really apperciate it and hope that you take more of my other quizzes! ^^ Chow! (picture of me, enjoy!) BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!
always the same...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.