Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Burning anime to DVD's. Help please! - Minitokyo

Burning anime to DVD's. Help please!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Can anyone help me with burning anime to DVD? I want to make a copy of my Naruto animes. I copied it onto my computer, but I can't figure out how to burn it to another DVD. I want the copy so in case my little brother decides to "play" with it, I'll have a back-up (he is only 6 yrs. old and he like to get into my movies). I've tried to use Nero, but that don't work cause it keeps asking for a serial number eventhough it says "free trial download". I've tried Deep Burner and that doesn't work. Can anyone help me, PLEASE? I'M GOING CRAZY TRYING TO GET THIS STUFF COPIED! I've also (sorry to say) downloaded anime from BitTorrent (sorry everyone!) and now my computer IS FILLED UP TO THE GAZOO WITH GIGS OF ANIME (135/147 gigs are anime, I'M SO SORRY I KNOW I'M TERRIBLE, FORGIVE ME!) PLEASE! I'M GOING CRAZY WITH THIS STUFF AND I'VE TRIED AND TRIED AND FRIGGIN' TRIED AGAIN TO BURN THIS STUFF TO DVD's! But, I don't know whats going on! Can anyone please help me? Please?

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

You can download the newest DEMO from Ahead.
They've got Nero7.

Also uninstall it before you install the new DEMO.

Ohh yeah I forgot.
There are two methods of viewing your DVDs.

Option A:
You want to watch your DVD video files only on your computer's DVD player.
For this you will use, Nero Burning Rom or Nero Express.
Select DVD and Burn your anime files as DATA. Once you are done, just
open it up with Windows Media Player or any other supported players you have
installed into your computer.

Option B:
You want to watch the DVD files on a stand alone DVD player which
is connected to your TV.

For this you must Nero Vision Express.
Choose DVD and add the files you want.
Run a alpha test, (which is built in),
burn it and play it on your DVD stand alone player.

Note: Some stand alone DVD players will only read certain DVD formats.
therefore check your manual to see which formats it supports.

DVD format types.
DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW DVD+RW, etc...

Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

First of all, Hi Sanjay!

Second of all, I've tried doing alot of things, but I think your computer has to have a dvd burner come with it, or you have to go buy one. You can put them on data cd's, but that won't play on anything other than a pc. I really don't know what to tell you, because I have yet to figure out most of the dvd burning things myself.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

delete your copy of Nero, then go download Nero 7 from the Nero website

www.nero.com

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.