Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga : NEGIMA! *magister Negi Magi* - Minitokyo

Manga : NEGIMA! *magister Negi Magi*

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

Negima! Good or Bad?

Good
40 votes
Bad
0 votes
I havent read it give me more info!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I say it is another great manga by Ken Akamatsu-san. The plot leaves you hanging and not one girl is left behind. He gives each of them a time to shine. I love the fact on how different each girl is. Not only is there humor, but action. I recommend this series if people love Ken Akamatsu-san.

Evil Mind Good Heart

All i have to say is... he's a lucky kid hahahaha. Akamatsu humor and the interesting storyline makes a good read. Hehe.

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

i agree all the charactors are diffrent and at the same time they all cometogeather for there teacher :)
And fodder X_x how dare you lol JK :)
look fodder should be things like forks and spoons only thing you need to eat with is CHOP STICKS L:)

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

Dragnorok

Magia Erabia Azreal

I love this Manga. Great story and comedy. I wish I could read japanese. If I could I would dedicate all spare time on the manga. chapter 305 was released on the site were I read it. I cant imagine anyone more powerful than Negi after the fight. (Besides Eva.) I wont lie. I am pretty jealous of those of you who are many volume's ahead of me. Also live action of manga or anime is pretty gay. I hope whoever came up with it offs themselves. It makes me want to puke. The actors are equally at fault. Now an anime that follows the manga would be great. It would blow others out of the water. Well its #1 favorite manga to read. I am sure others could say there is something better. (Listening to Born Legend from Shadow Skill)

I...don't like it. I'm just biased against harem, sorry.

Negima's okay

The managa is absolutly fantastic is a must read for sure at least for the ones that are looking for ecchi, romantic comedy, action adventure and fantasy, and in my opinion is one of the most original manga of its genre and have a good plot overall

Its really good at characterization. It can't be easy to characterize 30-odd girls (though some obviously get alot more development than others), but this series pulls it off pretty well.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.