Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Faris Hassans' Week Off........ - Minitokyo

Faris Hassans' Week Off........

Would you like to do what Farris did?

Yeah! Sign me up!
1 votes
No, I am not that crazy......
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

ROFL!

Talk about vacationing at the hottest resort.......... :D

By all means it isn't a laughing matter, but ignorance must be bliss for this teenager from Florida.

For those you may not know, this 16 year old kid took his fathers gift of 900 dollars, purchased a round-trip ticket to Kuwait, for the sake of a high school project. The objective?

To get into Bagdad, Iraq.

When I see his picture, he looks like an Iraqi (both parents are), but what good is looks if you can't read or speak Arabic? And when you open your mouth, they will know automaticly you are an American! He already have got ripped off, and nearly beaten (by the taxi driver no less) trying to slip into Iraq during the elections (not a very wise move a that time). But what baffles me is that when he went to Beriut, his family friends helps him fly to Bagdad International Airport!

Way to go....if I was their friends, remind me to send them coal for Christmas next year.

So here is Farris; an American teenager smack in the middle of Bagdad, hungry, and no place to stay. Fortunately, he was dropped off at the Palastine Hotel, where all the western reporters are. After that he was quickly gathered up by the 101 Airborne and was sent home.

What a way to find out whats really going on.....go see for yourself! :D

Betcha he got a A+++++ in school!

Question is, who else wants to try it? :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Man, I'll tell you right now that that boy is one craaaaaazy motha fucka! Pardon the language, but if anyone is going to steal his parents gift of $900, then they are definitely not normal. He is still cool, but not normal. Wonder what must have been going through his mind when he hadn't had any food or drink for all that time. I feel kinda bad for him too. What I wanna know is what his parents did to him when he got back from Baghdad, Iraq. I bet they beat him to a bloody pulp! HEH HEH! The lucky bastard probably got lucky and got off with only a year of being grounded! (Thats a little much, sorry.) But I am glad that he got home alright (or whatever alright is in this context).

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Dumb ass kid is lucky the insurgents didn't grab him and cut his head off. He cost the State Department valuable time and resources, as well as the military, when they had to find him and make sure his butt didn't get killed over there.

The government should bill either him for being so stupid, or the airline that sold him the ticket in the first place. I mean, for Christ's sake, he's a minor! Who sells a minor a plane ticket without their parent's consent?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.