Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have anyone watch Saber Marionette R? - Minitokyo

Have anyone watch Saber Marionette R?

Tagged under Saber Marionette

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I am trying to figure out when does this anime takes place: before or after Saber Marionette J to X. To me its more towards the beginning of the series. You know you have the three: Cherry, Bloodberry, and Lime, but the others are different. The villian has a thing about groping his "Sexadolls" (the other three are considered "Saberdolls") rather harshly and they don't call the Marionettes don't have "Maiden Circuits", but "Girl Circuits". I don't want to spoil this but the only one that seems more agressive towards her feeling for her master is Cherry, the other two are pretty much liking him just as a master.

But that's my brief take on it..... do anyone have any thoughts on this anime?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I saw this anime once, and I think that is a OVA or a movie located in other time and other place.

There dont exist any relation between Saber Marionette R and SM J and JtoX.

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Wrong, there is relation, that was what appened when the sabers was created, you can hear that story in saber marionette J, the origin of the sabers and what they did before they was "put to sleep" untill someone who could teach them come along (otaru) The problem is, the sabers, place and design are totaly diferent from the newer series, thus seems it has no relacion....but it does. The link up to the new series isnt the best, because they didnt intend to go behond saber marionette R....but they did.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I finished all of the Saber series, I was a little dissapointed at the end, Otaru should have hooked up with Loreli, he would have needed help raising Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry all over again; as baby girls!

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

About the relations:
There's also a very slight relation between two series - in SMR clones and naturally born children are present. And for traditionall purposes clones rules this country. So the SMR series should be located AFTER SMJtoX. At several sites I've found the precise time location: about 300 yrs after, but I can't prove this point of view (of course it should be long enough for human women to reborn).
And the location is different - now it's Romania (I can make a mistake, but it's not Xian, Japoness, Gartlant or New Texas).

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.