Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 **One Piece Manga** Discussions: SPOILERS! You BEEN WARN! - Minitokyo

**One Piece Manga** Discussions: SPOILERS! You BEEN WARN!

Tagged under One Piece

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

okay, as topic saids everything you wana talk about One Piece Manga that could be a spoiler to the anime and possible whats going to happen in the future of manga and so forth so One Piece fans... Come one and come all and give some chatter up in here... ^__^

I got some Questions about how one piece is developing so far **Currently up to Ch. 395** that is starting bother me alittle....

BE WARN ! MAYJOR SPOILER AHEAD !

1. **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT:: The current chapter at the momment .... So as we finally learn about Robin's past... and something about those poneglyph stones...

Clover *Robin's old teacher* and the other archeologist The theory behind the poneglyphs and saying that the reason why the world's government is so scare of the anicent weapon and anyone who learns how to read those poneglyph stones was *maybe* because the government was afraid that people will found out that they were an evil force that destroyed an once great anicent civilization in the past 800 years ago and now that weapon is the only thing that can stops them from continuing ruling over the world in peace....

You know for some reason, I'm beginning to think that this great treasure *One Piece* IS this ancient weapon! :hmpf:

2. **SPOILERS :: For the anime viewer and as well as for the manga foks. Its been ask over and over. but Who do you think when this is all over will join Luffy's Crew as the new shipwright?!? :D

I know everyone was saying "Franky" will most likely to join *more like 90% chance now from the looks of things*, but he has a whole family that needs to be look after so I'm thinking unless they all join together which highly doubtful. I'm still putting "Franky" as maybe. But Luffy saids that he wants a musician roo and "Franky" can double as one. LOL... XD

and what about "Paulie" *the rope guy* I know it seems unlikely to join but I think that "Paulie" still have a shot at being the new shipwright. :nya:

3. **SPOILERS :: Finally, since now Going Merry has gone deep under. care to give some guess and creative foughts of what the new Luffy Priate flagship would look like?!? lol.. ^_^'

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm still watching like episode 92 or something. Around when the sixth member after Sanji just joins the crew. Yes, I'm slow... :x

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I like one piece too but I agree with Athrun that you are going too fast with spoilers. good thing I have no idea what most of the things you are talking about. I'm still on the Skype arch. OX

but omg, what happen with Going Merry?!?! was Going Merry broken after the Skype arch?!? Going merry right now looks very beat up so from your spoiler I thinking the ship was destroy before they hit the ground? OX

well I think Luffy needs a ship of really strong steel or a rubber power ship like him to last him from this point on if he is to make it to the end. :)

Signature

I think the world gov was evil from start, and just look at cp9 and the people the marine hires. most of them are worst then the priates!
after this robin will be now more like a crew member then a person going along the ride.
and I don't think either will join. I think franky and iceberg will build luffy a new merry but that will be it.
and the new going merry will look like gold rogers ship with te merry head. haha

there' several weapons though, so i dont' think the weapons are one piece.

As for the new crew member the only i can imagine joining at this point is Franky, that is if anyone joins at all. My only basis for this is because he's the only other person left involved in this final fight between the Strawhats & CP9. Plus they even drawn along with the group in a a pic.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Um...I'm not that big of a one piece fan, so I cant really join the discussion. ^_^' Sorry Frosty.

--inulove04

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by GrieverZerothere' several weapons though, so i dont' think the weapons are one piece.

wait there are several weapons?!? where or what chapter did it say that. I must of miss it. can u tell me where?

Quote by GrieverZero
As for the new crew member the only i can imagine joining at this point is Franky, that is if anyone joins at all. My only basis for this is because he's the only other person left involved in this final fight between the Strawhats & CP9. Plus they even drawn along with the group in a a pic.

and the thing wth franky is that if he join I'm sure he will have the two square girls as tag along and if that is so.. I dont think the rest of the franky family can do with out them so they may join up too.. making luffys crew to be huge.. so I am so not sure if franky would join still for that reason. but since they joined the battle to take the world gov. down that could be a possiblity... but I just can't see luffy with a big crew...

Signature

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Well,let me see. I think Franky will join as the musician/shipwright and pualie as the shipwright. The reason why Franky can leave is because Tom will be rescued from enais lobby. Yeah that's it. Also they'll end up with pluton also. Not sure what it is exactly. I know it's a weapon, but like a cannon type weapon or a battle ship. With Tom back, they can probably fix the Going Merry so that will be thier ship. Oh yeah, they'll get Califa(FAT CHANCE) also because Luffy's crew needs someone to whip them into place.

Signature

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I really want to know if usopp is in the crew again..
can anyone tell me?......
I do not like usopp so much,so for me it would not be a loss
although it is funny to see his face...especially the nose...^.^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

jadenkorr

jadenkorr

the ninja of space

This Anime is good for when it came out
i havent really been watching it that much...

do or don't there is no try
"You can't gain something without sacrificing something else of the equal value. This is the principle of the equivalent trade."
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

usopp will prolly rejoin, how oda'll do it who knows.
There are several weapons, one was pluton in arabasta, then there's the ship that's in the current arc, there are others as well but i dun remember if any others were noted.
As for the char joining, either franky or rope-dude would be fine, both could lead to endless hilarity:)
And the ship, of course they'll get a new one, else it'd be the end of their pirating days, i'm assuming iceburg n crew will build em one, i mean why else lose yer ship while at the shipwright island?

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Wow, no one posted for like 9 weeks.

Hey, you said "we finally learn about Robin's past"... what volume is that? I want to know how close I am... I'm on episode 261 in the anime, and chapter 365 in the manga.

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by AthrunWow, no one posted for like 9 weeks.

the reason no new post is because we are on a really long fight chapters on the manga.

currently on Ch. 405

where CP9 vs the Straw Hats crew

not going into the details, but the fights are getting kind of boring. Hope they pick up on manga soon.

Quote by Athrun...
Hey, you said "we finally learn about Robin's past"... what volume is that? ...

Robin fashback chapters starts in Ch. 391 goes on for I think to Ch. 400 .. 10 chapters of Robin's past.. :)

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Fights are getting boring huh... that's bad to hear... that'll mean another Shonen anime/manga gone bad for me... and I was looking forward that One Piece would not end up that way.

My Ebay!

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

SPOILER !

I read the ch 412 yesterday, and I wonder what will Oda do with the bountys...

Nami became more powerful with har climat tact, she won against a CP9 member, so did Franky...
Chopper turned into a monster devastating everything...
Ussop/Sogeking has burnt the government flag (an act of war)
Zoro (and Nami/Ussop) are fighting againt 2 CP9 members (and they will win for sure ^^)
Luffy has already defeated a CP9 member and is fighting againt Lucci (their power is equivalent)

I think that Oda will surprise us like always with an unexpected outcome... (simply rising the bountys would be too easy ^^)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by vaiowega...Chopper turned into a monster devastating everything...

*SPOILERS! You BEEN WARN!*

Here is your BIG BAD CHOPPER-ZILLA !

http://i5.tinypic.com/11jufxj.jpg

not gonna go on too much details but now I thhink if chopper can control himself in this form, hw would be at least 2nd or 3rd strongest member on the straw hat group... what do you guys think? :nya:

Quote by vaiowega...Luffy has already defeated a CP9 member and is fighting againt Lucci

This fight againt Lucci actually looking very promising.. because I am sure Luffy will have to use all of his new power up tricks to beat him. I wonder what is the other new Luffy fighting Technique would look like...

-The Shootgun Technique *gear 1* was shown was preview on the anime new OP. that looks pretty cool... His movement and punches goes extremely fast and even more powerful. He beats the Bull CP9 guy.. *forgot his name* with this technique.
-the chibi power technique *gear 2* is just funny... XD He seems to gain even more superhuman strength when he is in this mode.
I wonder how would it look like when luffy fight against Lucci like that... XD

*image from the One Piece Manga msn group... yup we rule* XD

Signature

Hmm... new shipwright will be Franky from the looks of it, especially how he's so much involved with them now. Especially because Paulie hasn't done anything compared to him. Franky spent all their money, and he probably used it to build a new ship... probably similar to the blueprints that he burned. I mean how else do you blow all tht money in such a short time? He's a shipwright after all, so it makes sense. His family.. well i do'nt think eh cares so much about his family. I'm sure he coudl leave them behind to take of business , just leaving them sobby and saying "aniki" sniff sniff, wel'l carry on your work for oyu and work with Tom to make a great Water 7.

I personally do'nt like seeing Franky though. But again, since they went as far as showing his centaur form and all that, it's definitely him.

SupAhSusHi

Jaw Breakah

***spoiler updates*** has anyone seen the latest fights?

for those who're curious, nami beats the girl.. gosh i forgot her name, was it kalifa? .. so yeh no.2 key was given to zoro and sogupp (sogeking/usopp) and franky saved chopper from being evil and went back to normal.

im anxious to see robin's past (anime version) i got all teary reading the manga.

about the franky thing, i dont like him either but theres a possibility that he'll be the new nakama, since hes stronger than paulie, he can always leave his bros. cuz afterall, nami left her sister behind, sanji left his friends behind even if hes supposely or possibly can inherit zeff's restaurant one day.. but naoxolo has a point, since hes the one who spent all their money, he has to pay them back heheh but if its paulie.. idk, what can a rope guy do? it'd be funny though, i like his impression whenever he sees nami in a short skirt, always freakin out hehe but who knows? maybe both of them will join so it'll be fair. :)

god I love one peice, somehow the story is rediulously funny and corny yet still it's kinda touching.

Hey guys im pretty new to this web ><". I am at chapter 412 and reading online that have bad screens that sometimes i cant even read ㅠ.ㅠ. i was wondering where u guys download OP plz reply .___.

Love Robin :)

Deathnote, OP, Naruto, Bleach........ Soo Good

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 07:14am
Hey guys im pretty new to this web ><". I am at chapter 412 and reading online that have bad screens that sometimes i cant even read ㅠ.ㅠ. i was wondering where u guys download OP plz reply .___.

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 07:14am

i'm new tot the site. hmm.. how bout who's going to take the spot after crocodile and the the amount that's gonna be put on luffy's head after this whole enies lobbies incident?!

one piece is just great! Especially now since freakin bleach and naruto have all these dumb sidestories now..

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

/!\ ULTRA MAGA SPOILERS, IF YOU DON'T READ THE MANGA WEEKLY, DON'T READ BELOW !

Spoiler (show)

Luffy's attack "Gomu Gomu No Gigant Pistol" and all his attacks powered by gear third (gomu gomu no axe and gomu gomu no whip) RULEZ !

I just read chapter 422, the fight between Luffy and Lucci is becoming more and more captivating ^^
Plus we see Lucci's complete animal form (we only saw his semi-animal before ch422)

The rest of the nakama is in big trouble (under water xD), can't wait to see how all will end...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

xXKEIXx

KaKashi sama

i think most likely Franky and Iceberg will build them some thing that looks like Going Merry and thne Franky will join the Mugiwara to fine ONE PIECE!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.