Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi - first timer at MiniTokyo! - Minitokyo

hi - first timer at MiniTokyo!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

WHOA this is bliss for wall and scans resources!
Wonder which rock I've been hiding all this time that I could miss a site this humongous ..

Well, I'm here now and just wanna say a big "OHAYO!" to everyone ^o^

About me related to manganime:
Fav anime: cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, saiyuki, getbackers
Currently watching: saiyuki (for the 3rd time), weiss kreuz gluhen :)
Adores mangakas: Kazuya Minekura, Youka Nitta
Fav bishies: Hakkai (Saiyuki), Asato Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei), Iwaki & Katou (Haru wo daiteita), Kazama Renji & Kurokawa (Boku no Koe)

Seeya! *hugs everyone*

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

It's great to see yet another enthusiastic new face here in the community. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Welcome person.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.