Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Final Fantasy character is the best? - Minitokyo

Which Final Fantasy character is the best?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

I think Final Fantasy is one of the best RPGs in the world. And of course, I think (like many people think too) the characters are very good too. But I wonder which Final Fantasy character do you think is the best?

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

Cloud amd Sephiroth of FF7. Both of them i can decide (for the god only knows how many years) and for the babes well ummmmmmm just to be ecchi...he he..Tifa but i miss Aries (Arith) yeah i know............its a feeling.

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

ok the best is vinsent from final fantasy 7 he hase the best limits in the game and the best weapons

Vincent. He can fly for no apparent reason and also can turn into a couple of monsters.
P.S. His third is Jason

frostious

frostious

Not an aggressive animal.

I've always had a soft spot for Vivi, and he's just so different from all the other FF characters. I mean, there are these set character archtypes in all the games - the broody/angsty guy, the energetic (and often annoying) little kid, the pure and innocent heroine, the secondary kickass heroine, etc etc. But Vivi, I've never seen a character like him, at least in FF. I don't know if it's just me, but he just seems to have so much more depth to him than any other character.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

cloud from FF7 because of the sword and his style

Yurusaretai

Yurusaretai

Belldandy's Holy Knight

Agreed. I like his sword, very much. And he's fast in using it. Usually two-handed sword wielders attack slow, exept samurai. But cloud, he's fast, very fast. For the ladies... i dunno.

Orewa...Yurusaretainda...

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Caith Sith. A doll with a moogle!
I always found him cool, and quite unique.

Cloud
I like the way he, a "failed" project, was able to defeat sephiroth. And he's got a real kickass sword.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

It's hard for me to choose only one...but some of my personal favorites are Edgar and Shadow from FFVI. I also always liked Edward from FFIV.

For villain characters...although they are only "henchmen" type villains, I've always liked Gilgamesh from FFV and Rubicante from FFIV.

LEON AND CLOUD! no comment at all....they're the best... sephiroth*aka sephi(he hates that)* is a weirdo...he's ok...but he tried to kill cloud....though I'm glad he killed arith...I found her annoying. My other 3 favs. Wakka, Tiddus, and the moogles....yep, you heard me....moogles...
KUPO!=^^=*moogle lover*

This class is the spawn of the devil, no good shall come from it- Rock Lee

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Sephiroth's the coolest FF villain ever.

Signature

My favorites would have to be Locke and Terra from FFVI. Best "treasure hunter" ever! And as for Terra, she was by far (and will always be) the best female FF lead character. Esper power baby!

Seeing as someone mentioned favorite villains, I would have to go with Kefka (FFVI) and Zemus (FFIV). Kefka was able to kill millions and become a GOD with is clown makeup wearing self and he was crazy to begin with (Unlike some villains who think they're somthing and then go crazy *cough cough* Sephiroth *cough*). Zemus...well his name is cool and could control minds...from space (not to mention he becomes the embodiment of all haterade to ever exist).

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

sephiroth, the coolest villain, inspired every other anime villain to grow long silver hair and dress in black.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

You lot clearly only played FF7 onwards.

The best character is Sir Cecil from FF4. He's kinda like a Jedi Knight; struggling with his dark feelings while trying to maintain his sanity. No other characters have so much depth in them.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Quote by white-zeroYou lot clearly only played FF7 onwards.

The best character is Sir Cecil from FF4. He's kinda like a Jedi Knight; struggling with his dark feelings while trying to maintain his sanity. No other characters have so much depth in them.

Yes, you're probably right, but who needs anything else when you've got cloud?

~anime is my food~

To me the best one is Vincent...he has a really interesting back story, a great limit break, and he's just soo cool! ^^ He was always in my party! (can't wait to get my hands on teh Dirge of Cerberus game!)

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

In an attempt to be different from the constant answers of Sephy, Vinny, and Cloudy Ive decided to come and not only tell all of you to get out and play something other than final fantasy 7, but to come up with a better response too. ^_~

First off, I'd have to say the red mage from the first final fantasy. With the magic powers of both white and black mages, they are a necesary member for your team.

And who could forget about chocobos? Not only are they the coolest mode of transportation ever, but they come in different colors! Now does Cloud or Sephiroth come in different colors? NO! Therefor chocobos are far superior. Chocobos can also be pretty good fighters too. Imagine getting pecked to death by one of those things if you piss them off... that would hurt! Plus, without them, how would you have ever gotten your Knights of the Round materia? .... >_> see, you love your chocobo. ^__^

Signature Image

Hmmm, I'd have to say Red XIII (or Nanaki) from FF7. :D It's not often you find a non-human character that fights with your party (or maybe I just haven't played enough games). And plus he's fluffy too. >.> XD

Hi, I'm a human being. What are you?

Cloud and Sephiroth of FF7...but also Tiddus in FF10 (sorry they are my three fav.)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

To stray away from the flood of cloud and sephiroth fans I decided to pic a smaller character from the final fantasy series. Small indeed, Moogled are not one to be messed with. They may be small but they sure pack one heck of a punch. Piss one off and you might find your pants on fire or your face clawed at alot.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

silentNinjaSirisXx

CHAOSLORD

i agree w/ the cloud lovers. ff7 truly was the best one there ever was in my opinion.

THey sTole mY cooKies....THEYR ALL GONE!!!
SiRiS

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Locke of ff6

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

Who ever said Cecil from FF IV is my hero. =D He is most likey one of the best developed leads in Final Fantasy series, sorry, but it's true. You actually are shown through almost every mood he goes through, but he still goes does the right thing.

1) Kills innoncents, without his knowledge and feel bad for them.
2) Loses friends, or gets back stabbed (Also, the only real FF that this happens (Both things)).
3) Actually let's his GF do her job, and support him along with friends. Not all tough.

I think this makes him hands down the best FF Character.

(Cid is also bad too! That boy keeps comin' back for more dirty work! Hehehe. Moogles rule too!)

Villian:

This one is kinda tough, but I elect Kefla. Like someone said you can't beat already insane vilan going more insane. He was the most developed in FF VI character. =P For henchman, I would have to elect Rubicant as well. The most honourable of a 'em all.

There ya go!

BTW, the best character hands down is Kain from FF IV, and check out why: http://www.emudimension.com/fffantasy/FFF.html

Have fun,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.