Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would u name your OWN anime? - Minitokyo

How would u name your OWN anime?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Imagine that u have everything thats needed to create an anime.....(Scripts,Sketches,the needed progs e.t.c)How would u name it and its leading Hero?For example i have made some samples with scripts and some sketches and i came with the name..."Sacrans" and the leading hero's name would b "Nobus"

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I have thought of making my own anime one day... Well i should name it depending on its Story. My anime's name would be "Brootherhood" and it's Story leader character's name would be "Thanomaru" !

i already have Scripts,Sketches and eveything,,, but fr me probably "BLISTER" i dont know but my anime is about monk fighting kid's like narut but monk

Well, I started work on my own story about a month ago. for some reason, the other day when I was wondering what to call, "Godsend" popped into my mind (there are alot of gods and demons running about). I'd probably name an anime after the main character, but this story had three, so I had to try to pull the name from the story.

Autlus

False god of the last battle

Mines are really game scrpits cause I'll be going to Devry for video game making. Silhouette saga Einhander, and Silhouette saga Voltager are two games that take place one behind the other. Though the strory lines arn't releated but the worlds and monsters will follow over into the next game just like FF does.

cherry12

love,hinata

i'd usually make a storyline and main characters. then after the story files are complete, i come 2 the conclusion on what 2 name it! mine is about 5 girls 4rom different fantastic dimensions that meet at one place, a dimension called Infinity*a land that never dies. they go 2 an academy 2 learn magic and exorcism. in some cases they fall in luv and some fall into troubles in their home land.

the name of this manga is- Kaleidoscope Soldiers
copyright 2006- don't wait 4 a lawsuit 2 happen . XD

did i change alittle?

Good question! Mine would probably be named Gundam Zero Revolution or something cool like that. I just love mecha! The characters would consist of 5 main characters at first, with other main characters joining in. Plot would be, like most Gundam anime, with war, battles, romance, and really cool looking Mecha! I'd make the main male characters have some awesome Gundams, probably have Gundams with special names of course, like the Evolution Gundam and the Onmi Gundam. Those sound so cool....

i tried doinga crepy version of alice in wonderland...at about the 3rd page i got tired of drawing pretty much the same thing

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Lets see...

Legends Of The Streets I - Project: Apocalypse
Legends Of The Streets II - Apocalypse Alliance
Legends Of The Streets III - Apocalypse Revolution

Copyright 2002 - 2006 =P

So far all of these are just stories I made, but once they're done hopefully I can turn them into a manga or something. It's mainly about street racing (Initial D) and how life is in that particular scene. Focused on more about life than racing.

I have stories made and typed, but I just need to get characters drawn,cuz i cant draw to save my life lol. Luckily my best friend is an artist and draws my caharcters (once he is interested in the story ) . For obvious reasons i cant enlighten you on the basic story, nor can I compare it to anything cuz its very original. The title "Offset" (name has many meanings to the story lol) I dream of sharing it with you one day .

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 05:55am
O the word "offset" is supposed to mean angry (its a form of slang lol)

AkatsukiLeader89

I LOVE ITACHI AND DEIDARA!!!

I already have sketches,scripts,and everything...I would name it.........The Akatsuki Chronicles!I am OBSESSED WITH THEM!
Don't ask...

One who does not know how to die, does not know how to live...

ellymate

loveless angel

The one who lives in ME!:)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

I am writting story and it's about magic uses Cedric and Remington going an epic journal to catch the water demon Salimon. My story is called Spiritual entrapment

i would call my anime:
The secrets of the eternal life :P

w/e i dont know a good name -.-

ps:want to buy more fantasy

The name of the anime would be MIK after a concept in the story and the main character would be Daisuke.

Hmmm. I have my own original story:

Apocalypse Reign

Buuut. With titles like this, it has to have some reference to the plot of the story you're making. My story is about a group of monster hunters with their own sad, sad pasts or whatever and their pasts all link to the antagonist or something... XD yeah, yeah. A freaky Mary Sue story and yadda yadda.... GAH.

Slothy7

MR

Let have a look now into my brain i would name it luminescence ! i what it about well try think u wont get it it aa mustery!:P

merged: 06-30-2007 ~ 11:26pm
it would be about demons and angels, where a demon for for a angel and they have to fight each other eventually turning away from there home and betraying there race. to begin a new age where demons can co-inside with angels!

I have an original story that I used for a storyboarding project in school, though it has no name. I suck at naming things :(

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.