Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 horror anime/manga - Minitokyo

horror anime/manga

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hi there. just finished watching Boogiepop Phantom and its left me wanting more horror-ish anime or manga. i've done a few google search's and not really found that much info. could anyone recomend a few for me.
many thanx.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

A good bet is Kosetsu Hyaku Monogatari or released by Geneon as Requiem From the Darkness. This show is creepy just because of its atmosphere and just overall weird stories. I blind bought it and was pretty pleased.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Elfen Lied

Evangelion, is a complex anime, it has some horror in it....but it will leave u not wanting to live anymore! LOL
Elfen Lied, horror and a love story combined, its really nice! i do recommend you to watch this one if you haven't ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

i love elfen lied. great anime. not got into the whole evangelion thing tho. maybe sometime

i think the best one would probably be hellsing ultimate vol.1...i think it should be comin out soon

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

The newest anime on Japanese TV should be Jikoku Shoujo...but I think it's only out in Fan-subs...it'll take some time to be lisenced. There's manga released as well on Nakayoshi. It's a but more cheerful.

"Perfect Girl Evolution" is a good manga. Its a horror & comedy type... Its really fun to read. The main character looks like Sadako (the ring) and she's really weird and creepy and that's what's fun about her. Just pm me if you wanna know where to get it. :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Maybe it's not a horror anime, but <<Teizokurei Daydream>> it's a great manga. There are 3 OVAs also. It's about a girl who works at an S&M and as a kuchiyouseya (a govern employee who searches souls) and who is investigating a chain of people who are commiting suicide in the same building. It's the darkest I've ever read.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

one of the creepiest/most disturbing anime i've ever watched is Monster. it's about a doctor who makes a decision to save a young boy over a high ranking government official and the consequences of that choice. (my short summary doesn't do it justice... but if you like horror then i'd highly recommend checking it out!)

Signature Image

are we talking about the really "evil" horror type or the more sf-fantasy-drama type? there are soooo many kinds of ^^

merged: 10-18-2008 ~ 03:30pm
what i can recommend so far would be Gilgamesh (the paintings not to bad and its actually quite fun watching because of its suprising deepness) and theres no way going past Red Garden. if you like horror, mystery and singing then you should watch that!

horror manga = dragon head :D

elfen lied is nice :D

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.