Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime/manga crossovers? - Minitokyo

anime/manga crossovers?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Yay, my first thread on manga and anime! Ok, I just want to see what kinda crossovers you would like between just two anime series or two manga series or even a crossover between an anime and manga and of course the reason why.....

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

personally i'd like the see "the chibi things that kill" amv made into a full length movie...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=16649

Ruroni Kenshin vs. Samurai Deeper Kyo. Let them settle this insane internet debate once and for all!!!!

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Romance comedy animes with Battle Royale.

Quote by SAGORomance comedy animes with Battle Royale.

ahah indeed!! that would be quite funny to watch

Trigun/Cowboy Bebop/Outlaw Star

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Harlem Beat vs Slam Dunk

Signature

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by sweetkenji17Trigun/Cowboy Bebop/Outlaw Star

Awesome sweetkenji17, and now that you mentioned it I saw an amv that's a Cowboy Bebop and Trigun crossover that was very convincing looking at at a few times... :)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.