Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friday the 13th! - Minitokyo

Friday the 13th!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

so, its friday the 13th today and u all kno what that means. bad luck for everyone...depending on ur belief.
how many ppl here believe in friday the 13th? anything bad happen to YOU today?

here's what happened to me:
-shower got extremely cold, and wouldn't go warm agian, so i had to shower in freezing water in the middle of winter which has NEVERhappened to me in my years of existence

what happened to you?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Nothing really happened to me that was bad luck...although all days have their ups and downs. I don't really believe in the Friday the 13th stuff...^_^'

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't believe in Friday the 13th. Like fawna-chan said all days have they're own ups and downs. This day was no exception for me. Woke up with seriously messed up hair which was quickly rememdied by dampening it and then drying it. Went out met a friend who just came back from HK. Got a gift from said friend that turned out to be an autographed poster from a Chinese group I like listening to. Went to TRU (Toys R Us) and found a Transformer I have been looking for for quite some time to add to my collection. Ended up getting a two for one deal since they were packaged together and only cost the price of one which is around $7. The only thing bad I can think of happening is the light bulb in my bedroom blew so I had to change it otherwise this was a pretty good day for me.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Oh that was today? *scratches head* silly me didn't know XD! Well...hmm....well I'm feeling a bit sick, and I'm kinda worried about something. I think that's it.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

TODAY IS FRIDAY THE 13th!
LOL!
I didn't realize it, until I read this thread!
DUH! Stupid me! I really klutz out! *eye roll*

Hmm... Did anything bad happened to me, today?
Not really... When I was sewing a button hole, my sewing machine was giving me a hard time. When I'm making a button hole it usually takes me about 10 minutes, but today it took me an hour and a half to get a decent button hole! Man, was I pissed!

oh, i got a bad luck today....

my grade slighly fell down, damn you teachers!

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

If you didn't make this thread I would probably not notice this fact...
:D

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I´m not supersticious... is like any other day. So let it be.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

This is more a religious thingy, right? as far as I know it has to do with god and stuff, so I could care less about that. Actually, I believe that's on tuesdays 13s, but.. who cares..
This actually was a good day for me. I finally got to rest all day and slept a lot, which I love. I had a good time with my family and everything went just fine, so.. it just isn't a big deal to me.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Friday the 13th is just some kind of ridiculous joke [mind my manners, here] that has nothing to do with luck at all. That also works for lucky number 7, as referred to in North America, as it clearly just represents a plain number clearly me, pretty much. There's nothing special about either of these numbers. The media plays too many tricks on the average human mindset these kind of days.

Besides, I was born on the 13th of a particular month, so it comes to no surprise to me here that nothing literally bad happened during this time of day. Yes, wouldn't it be funny if some boogeyman would pop out of the closet, holding a bloody cleaver gripped tight, on Friday the 13th? **Snickers** It's all practically insignificant, really. Nothing to get all superstitious at here.

And even if I thought some people realized number 13 was that bad enough, back then while I was in Canada and remembering to visit those gigantic apartments swinging by the downtown Toronto region, when you look at some of the elevator buttons inside, the number 13 isn't shown up anywhere. Believe it or not, there is no such thing as floor number 13. Very humorous, indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I don't think Friday the 13th is bad luck.. I was born on Friday the 13th >.>

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I don't believe in bad luck... I do believe in coincidence and such.

My unluckiest day is October 6, me and my friend always have unfortunate events on this date... Don't ask me why, I don't even know why...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I don't believe in superstitions like that. But I do believe in Asian superstitions, like the number four and things.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.