Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications - Minitokyo

Notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

It's almost a month that has been displaying, under my "Notifications", the number "3", but I don't have any notifications, nor in "Inbox pm", neither in "Outbox pm" or in any oher section. Does anyone know why?
Thank you! ^^

I hav no idea.......
Maybe a person wrote 2 you in the guestbook and deleted it or something like that.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please post threads in the correct forums. The Chat Lounge is for serious discussion only, and technical problems should be posted in the Bug Reports forum.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I am surprised why this thread is still opened.
Anyway, as explained a gazillion times before, (no pun intended) this problem is because notifications are not instant, the best way is to log out of MT and log in or ctrl F5 which clears the cache, if it doesn't appear, or if any future notififcations, after reading them, click PURGE ALL button.
After which,it returns to Zero.
Please be assured that it will remian at Zero and notifications that come in after wards will not be instantly there. It will when you refresh or ctrlF5 usually, at least that works for me.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

mines are the same as you...

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As stated before many many times in other threads about this just click purge all the next time you get notifications to ensure that all notifications are deleted.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Alright, I managed to have again no notifications. You can now close this thread, thank you. ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.